3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• kkay3182
    kkay3182 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    inspiring!!:smile:
  • babyfaye
    babyfaye Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice and tips !
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    truly inspiring!!!
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!! CONGRATS! YOU DESERVE IT!
  • Leleroro
    Leleroro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I haven't replied to a post or written one before but felt compelled to after reading your story. I've actually written down some of the things that you said as great quotes to keep me motivated! Great work, you're an inspiration :smile:
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow. Wow. Amazing, congratulations, incredibly inspiring, etc, etc. Reading this made me a little emotional.

I hope that you can always hold onto this accomplishment, the feeling you have right now, and remember it whenever you get discouraged or are facing a huge challenge. What you have already done is proof that you can do anything you set your mind to do, and get through any challenge.

Bravo. :)
  • C5North
    C5North Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am stunned. This makes my paltry 143 to go look like childs play. Thanks for filling my determination tank to overflowing.

Way to go!

AHTH!
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congrats on your loss and healthy life!
  • WithWhatsLeft
    WithWhatsLeft Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just incredible, such hard work pays off!! Wow.
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing your remarkable journey! Wishing you continued success & happiness! You are such an inspiration to so many!!!!!! Thank you...
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    you are so amazing, thanks for sharing. This is incredible. YOU are incredible.
  • missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Am lost for words, I usually read and not comment, but I must say congratulations to you sir, your hard work has paid off
  • TheWorstHorse
    Options
    Awesome job. You are the man. AHTH!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing and best of luck.
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Your daughter was right- you ARE an inspiration! Thank you for taking the time to post!
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Your daughter was right...you did inspire us!!

Impressive weight loss and life change!! Congratulations and WTG!!!

So happy for you living life so well!! Enjoy your family and newfound life!! Amazing, wonderful, spectacular, tremendous!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • lisa81266
    lisa81266 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing! Kudos to you!
    I am also trying to lose weight by eating clean. Even if I stay within my daily calorie limit I find that if I eat crap, I feel like crap.
    I have been trying different herbs to season my food. You got any favorite recipes to share?

Thanks so much for sharing your success!
  • PositivePal
    PositivePal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! :happy: You have an incredible story and I'm so glad you shared it! Your story will give me hope on the days my knees hurt too much for me to workout that as long as I stick with clean eating I can do this. You must be such an inspiration to your family!
    Thank you again for sharing,
    Coleen
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I don't have the words to adequately say how immensely I am in awe of you. An amazing job, and truly inspiring. Well done buddy. :drinker:
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    W O W ... Your progress is inspiring !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!