3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!

And here I was the other day having a pity party because the last 15 or so pounds are so hard to lose.

Talk about perspective!

Major congrats to you for keeping on!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am one of those people, who scan over a loooong story and skip to the photos. That I love, the photos. Now and again though, I scroll back up once I've seen the photos and actually read the story written. You my dear made me read today! Thank you for sharing your lovely story with us. You are a true inspiration and an amazing person. I say, KUDOS to you! Whatever works for you, is the most important. Some people do IIFYM, some just cut calories (like me), some eat only one meal a day, whatever makes your boat float is what I say. We are all very different. You found what works for you. Keep at it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • yougogirl45
    yougogirl45 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've single handedly altered your future - from a past of hospitalization and medication to a present of health and accomplishment. Your daughters must be SO proud of their Dad :)
  • independant2406
    independant2406 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your success story. You are a true inspiration. Love your t-shirt in the after photo too by the way.

Congrats on all your success!!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!!! I know all to well the struggles and determination to overcome such a monumental obstacle but we are living proof with the right mind set and support, anything is possible..... :drinker:

Congrats again!!!

Ed
  • themotherboard
    themotherboard Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congrats, and thanks for sharing.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    This post is so awesome and inspiring I just gave it a standing ovation. Oh sure, my cats looked at me a bit funny, but if they only understood the incredible accomplishment being celebrated here...

Congratulations on the massive changes you brought about in your life because you made a choice and worked hard to accomplish it day after day after day for 3 years. Your family is very lucky to have someone who loves them as much as you do to fight the good fight and transform your life so you can be there for them.

06fsOK7.jpg
  • serendipity57
    serendipity57 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, you are an inspiration to us all....Congratulations!
  • Maryam2014mfp
    Options
    Incredible :). Congratulations :)
  • WhoWasGivenToFly
    WhoWasGivenToFly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your daughter was right- you ARE an inspiration! Thank you for taking the time to post!

THIS !!! and you should be , and hope you are, so proud of yourself!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Holy Fat Loss Batman....you did amazing. I'm going to share your story with 1 of my clients that just won't kick the junk food.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You look great! Now this is dedication!

Loved this:

"One meal of calorie and carb overload won’t make you fat, just like one salad won’t help you get healthy."
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Your daughter was right -this is such an inspirational story. I know it will have an affect on my life. You are amazing!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Your dedication is truly inspirational. Congratulations on all your success. ????????????
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Thanks for sharing! :love:
  • bailoo
    bailoo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You Sir are the awesomest dude on MFP!!!!
    Nice outfit in the current pic! You look like a badass Kickboxer!!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    AMAZING DEDICATION!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing x x
  • RoxiesDada
    RoxiesDada Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just Wow!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Even though Im looking at your pics, I still say this is virtually impossible. HOLY SMOKE,
    Im struggling to lose these last 39 lbs and you've lost HOW MUCH ????

You are truly an inspiration. I just shared your link via an email to some friends that too are trying to get this thing together (hope you don't mind).

Thanks for starting my work week off lovely !!!
    God Bless you {and your love ones} and stay healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!