3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    amazing progress! congratulations!
  • Johnrposton
    Johnrposton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are right. It is 100% mental. I spent over 10 years of my life living over 300 lbs. Not counting what i have lost since joining this site, I have lost 27 lbs so far. I have had trouble at times going back to old habits that die hard. Like taking weekends off and not being discipline with my portions.
    I have yet to reach my first goal....299 under that 300 mark for the first time in over 10 years. I plan on getting there soon.
    I am in a constant battle of the mind. It is even harder when you dont have anyone around you to join you in the struggle.
    Other than my friends on this site, I am basically alone in this.

So YEAH, it is mental 100% of the time.

You did a great job.

My question to you is how did you keep yourself from self-defeat by slipping back into bad habits??

You can inbox me.

Marisol
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible inspiration!
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration and amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I would also like to congratulate you on your wonderful weight loss. It's inspirational and I'm sure your family is so proud of you. Keep going and post us when you hit goal. Best. :smile:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    You fully deserve to wear a superhero shirt!
  • minimalistmom
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow, just wow ! I am very impressed and inspired - 3 years seems long but really isn't and is worth it - all I can say is Bravo !! :smile:
  • positivelypetercarr
    Options
    Truly amazing! Great job!!! Thanks for the inspiring story. It is a lifestyle change and a choice that we make and commit to.
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Inspiration for sure! Amazing dedication and one heck of an accomplishment, even if you aren't at "goal" yet, 315 lbs and 3 years of dedication is one hell of a win!

Best line I've read in a long time, "I also allow myself to splurge on holidays, one meal of calorie and carb overload won’t make you fat, just like one salad won’t help you get healthy." Congratulations on finding that balance and continuing to make it your lifestyle!
  • KeriDlula
    KeriDlula Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in total AWE!!! You are inspiring beyond belief! I absolutely admire you and love this for you and all of your loved ones... you gave them more time on this earth with YOU! Keep on shining sweet friend!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    This is utterly amazing! Thank you for also sharing what you did to accomplish this. Way to go!
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You sir have earned a MFP trophy in my books :flowerforyou:

Totally amazing transformation! Kudos to you for doing it properly, finding a life balance, no surgery and getting off those meds!!! I bet you feel amazing each and every day! Congrats!!!
  • chickie11
    chickie11 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jesus Todd where do I begin!! Im sitting here at my computer crying like a baby! I can relate to every word written and I can feel your strength with every word...
    I am so honored to call you my friend. Im soooo proud of you and the strength you have and the way you share it with others.. Its a damn shame that everyone on mfp cant be your friend and have a piece of Todd!
    You look amazing!!!
    You my friend have given your children the most amazing gift that no one can ever put a price on or outdo.. you gave them "you"... They will have their daddy around for many years to come!
    You better tell me when you do that tough mudder you said you wanted to do when we first became friends... It would be an honor to fly out there and be on your team.. after all it is a winning team!!!!
    Luv ya dude!!!!

with soooo much respect,

Mary aka Chickie xo
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I don't know you but I am extremely proud of you!!! Thanks Mary for pointing this forum post on the newsfeed
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • TheDietingDiva
    Options
    wow, and you are sooooo cute! great job!
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!