3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• WorkoutJunkie1
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and I am absolutely glad you have reached your goal. You look great and now you can do all the things you wanted to do with your daughter. I love how you put in there "if my daughter has french fries, you steal five or grab a few pringles." This is a great strategy to satisfy that craving, but not consume so much where it really matters. It's really all about proportions and how much we consume. You see, your determination is what everybody needs to have that wants to change their lifestyle. It's YOUR determination that really focuses on what's important. The quality of life. It's so easy to give up and just start eating, but once you can get that determination YOU have, you can do absolutely ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you ever wanted. I want to say how much you have inspired me. I have been getting so depressed because I can't seem to shred the last 25 pounds. I should be embracing the 100 pounds I have lost over the past year instead of moaning the fact that the last 25 pounds are hard. If I carry the same determination I did when I lost the 100 pounds, I will shed the 25 pounds off in no time. I want to THANK YOU because your story will put MY goal in perspective.

D
  • momeofteen
    momeofteen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. It gives so many of us hope. Your daughter is a very lucky lady!
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That is damned impressive.
  • johnm99
    johnm99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome... Just simply Awesome... and such an inspiration... thanks for the post..
  • waytoahealthierme
    Options
    Thats so great! I myself need to lose 130lbs eventually. I was born with spina bifida which has left me in a wheelchair unable to exercise. Ive always thought that it doesnt matter what i eat cuz im not able to exercise and burn calories off so cant lose weight so i might as well eat whatever i want. But you prove that even if you cant exercise you can still reach your goal,you just have to be extra careful with what you eat,itll take longer to reach your goals but its still reachable!!
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW!!! :flowerforyou:
  • HereLieWe
    HereLieWe Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look great! (: Your story is very inspiring.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing. Thank you for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration to all of us on this journey.
  • shreyaanand22
    shreyaanand22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! But you made impossible.... . Possible... for lot many others... thanks for sharing.
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    OK, my jaw literally fell open. Holy ******** dude! You're amazing!
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Look at what you have accomplished!!! It is fantastic!! Here's to your good health! :drinker:
  • Spitgray
    Spitgray Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow!!!!
  • lizadaze
    lizadaze Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow, great determination delivers great results! Congrats!!
  • paradyce1
    Options
    That is an incredible story! I'm so happy for you. You inspire me.
  • Jeyed
    Jeyed Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!! Your story is what it's all about.
  • BillyBeastMode
    BillyBeastMode Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am so proud to have been part of your journey brother! This post should inspire us all to keep pushing towards our goal of health and happiness. I will never give up, and I know you won't either! Here's to many more years of great health, never ending dedication, and being the fathers our daughters deserve! :)

You are my hero.
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Way to go, and what a great attitude! congratulations my friend, and best of luck as you continue your journey.
  • annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So amazing and inspirational. Thank you for posting
  • steveyinasia
    steveyinasia Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just when I think I have seen the most amazing story on MFP, another one comes along. Yours is exception, congratulations on your success and sheer determination, I love your quote about how one salad won't make you fit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!