Want a few short friends (I'm 5'2")

Replies

• StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    I'm 5'2, eating btw 1300-1400 calories a day. My diaries open to friends. Anyone is more than welcome to add me, just send me a msg so I know how you found me :)
  • Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    Hey, I'm a fellow shorty too! Only 4'9.... I aim for 1200 calories a day, sometimes more if I'm feeling hungry after a workout. My diary is open to friends. I'm new here, and I'd really enjoy the company of others around my height :)
  • knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    5'2", feel free to add me. I would like friends who are about healthy changes. my diary is open and I'm looking to lose at least another 30lbs.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Feel free to add me OP, that goes for anyone else on the thread as well. I'm 5'3'' you can add me, I don't mind how tall or short you are :smile:
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    hi, feel free to add me, my diary is open. the more support the better and i am on here everyday :)
  • jannthompson
    jannthompson Posts: 23 Member
    I'm 5'3" feel free to add me.
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    I'm 5'1 on around 1400 a day. Some weeks go better than others! :wink: I like nosing in other people's diaries for ideas too and I like a busy newsfeed so feel free to add me!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    5'1" and 1250 a day + activity added.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Fell free to add me! I am 5' 0". My diary is open to friends. Some folks say I sound taller than I am.....????
  • jke78
    jke78 Posts: 59 Member
    Lol @ all the shorties in this thread. :laugh:

I'm 4ft 10in, fairly new to the site(I don't know if my diary is "open" or not :ohwell: ). Be warned, there's the occasional oatmeal cream pie. I read something recently about a woman who's mother had passed away. During her last days she had told her daughter that she wished she had eaten buttered toast and dessert every night. That really struck me as profound so yeah, every now and then I'm gonna be bad :blushing:
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    You can add me! I'm 5'1"
  • jennycita
    jennycita Posts: 40 Member
    5'1' ans 2/3!!!! feel free to add me!! Friend request sent!
  • LeafyEdge
    LeafyEdge Posts: 41 Member
    I'm 4'9. My diary is closed, but I'd be happy to open it temporarily. I'll be upfront with you, I don't always hit 1200 calories. At my height and size, 1200 is nearly maintenance for me, haha. Feel free to add me, I'll accept! I'd love for you to message me, too, though.
  • Makhai_
    Makhai_ Posts: 146 Member
    As of 1 October 2014; 39 year old male, standing at a whopping 5' 6" and working with 1900 calories.
  • Little lady here!! 5'2... Feel free to add me whenever you'd like.. :)
  • CheeeekyChap
    CheeeekyChap Posts: 36 Member
    Hey, 3'9 here.....280lbs.
  • itsjustmish
    itsjustmish Posts: 107 Member
    I'm 5'2", 105 lbs, and eat anywhere between 1750 and 2300 calories depending on the day! Feel free to add me! :)
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    you can add me.. I am 5 2 and a half.. I always say 5 3... but I'd have to stand tall to be that

Snap! Round it up to 5 3 too. Have just joined MFP and want to lose a stone (14 lbs) at a minimum.
    Am 140 lbs which is the heaviest I have been when not pregnant. Am approaching 44 so finding it harder with age to lose the lbs.
    Hurt my back earlier this year and stopped running so that didn't help. Back is good now so hoping to get back in shape.
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    I'm short and would like friends
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    You can add me. I am 5'0. ;-)