Anyone use Wii fitness games? If so, Which ones??

Options
2»

Replies

• jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    I have:

Just Dance
    Walk It Out
    Don King Boxing

They all are fun for a change in routine.
  • eileenfinn04
    eileenfinn04 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've used Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus, Biggest Loser, and Wii Active. My favorite is Wii Active. I don't have to use the wii board and I work more muscle groups in less time. The biggest loser is also great, especially the challenges.
  • janetaubut
    Options
    I recommend Ea Active 2 or Your shape with the camera. I really like both these games. I have your yourshape and dance central for the xbox 360 and I keep going back to the Wii ones. Your shape also uses the camera so you do not need any controllers in your hand while you are workingout and gets you sweating. I have recently lost 45 lbs and it is important for me to stay active and these keep me wanting to workout. Biggest loser is really boring in my opinion. Good luck.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Highly recommend the EA Active 2. I bought it last weekend and its kicked my butt :blushing: but I'm doing it on hard because I'm a glutton for punishment :huh: :tongue:
  • fatt_tony_13
    Options
    I used the EA Active 2 today on medium and it whipped me. No balance board needed. Good variety of exercises too.