One year anniversary!! 111 pounds lost!!

Options
124»

Replies

• allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    amazing progress! get it girl!
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats!
  • bradsbaby1996
    bradsbaby1996 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are all amazing and make me feel like a million bucks!! Running and lifting is making TREMENDOUS changes in my body!! I'm not losing much weight anymore, although I have lost 2 pounds (only want to lose 9 more) but my body is changing drastically!! I guess what's happening is the meaning of recomp! I will take that over pounds anyday!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Very nice...:smile:
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud. Btw I looked at your profile photos and could not believe the legs before and after shots..amazing.
  • bradsbaby1996
    Options
    You should be very proud. Btw I looked at your profile photos and could not believe the legs before and after shots..amazing.

I'm working hard on my legs! I think my thighs now are about the size my calves used to be!
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    congrats, very inspiring story!!
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way. To. Go. !!!! WoW! That is brilliant dedication and what a fantastic payoff for your health (and family too). You have had incredible results and you can be proud of all your hard work. GREAT!
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a great accomplishment.

You are living proof that anyone can accomplish their goals, if they truly set their mind to it.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Helluva job there OP. I have been here for a little over a year and your results just blow mine away. Congrats!

golf-clap.gif
  • bradsbaby1996
    Options
    Thank ya'll!!

I just want to say that every single one of you can do this!! Keep working hard! Hard work definitely pays off:-)
  • SisterMable
    SisterMable Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm also keto, and know the value of just sticking with it, and taking it day by day, as it comes. You are fantastic!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!!

I am so impressed by your story and your weight loss...you've lost a whole person!

I totally agree with you that sometimes a calorie deficit and exercise does not work, probably most frequently in those of us prone to diabetes(?). I have recently started low carb, and in the past two weeks, I've dropped 7lbs, after a month stall and two months of very low loss. The key is always to find what works for you, then stick with it until (if) it doesn't work any longer. Then modify and try something else.

Anyways, your story is very, very inspiring, thank you for sharing!!
  • Chrissy6302
    Chrissy6302 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats. Great story. You are an inspiration to everyone on here, whether its losing 10 pounds or hundreds.
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Bradsbaby, you ROCK!!!!!
  • bradsbaby1996
    Options
    Ya'll are too sweet! Thanks again! Yes, I am all for doing what works for YOU!! This definitely works for me! The best part is, it is something that I can easily do for the rest of my life:-)
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job :flowerforyou:

Happy anniversary!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!