How much are you trying to lose?

Options
124»

Replies

• kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The total I would like to lose is 35lbs. I am down 10lbs. 25lbs more. I am hoping to have that gone by May.
  • randarob
    randarob Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 28lbs by July 31st 2011.:wink:
  • mama2lmcjd
    mama2lmcjd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If I lost 80 pounds I would be at my "ideal" weight, but I'm not positive that is a realistic goal. I'm aiming for 70-75, which puts me back at the weight I was three babies ago, and where I was definitely happy (with health and looks). We'll see what happens when I get there.

My short-term goal is to lose 10% of my current body weight (22 lbs) by the end of April.

Longer term, I want to down 40 pounds by the end of July. I would like to be at goal by Jan 2012, but again, trying to be realistic (I have a tendency to plateau and nothing gets me off of it until my body is good and ready to lose again.) Spring 2012 is my target.

3409511.png
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    My original goal is 88lbs, which will bring me down to 165. I am already down 15 1/2, so about 72 left! I hope to have met this goal by the end of November this year, which will be just over 1 year since I started MFP.

After that, I am going to re-*kitten*. In order to get down to "normal" BMI, I'd have to lose another 10lbs. If I go for my ultimate I-can-only-imagine-being-that-thin-again weight, it would be 140, which would bring the grand total to 113lbs.

Dropping the 15 already has brought me down over 1% BMI and 5.9% of my total original body weight, so I feel like I am off to a really good start! And I am setting small, attainable goals so I don't get discouraged and quit.
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    11 down, a bunch more to get me to 145 :)
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 50 pounds. I'll be happy if I'm down 30 pounds by July 1.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    1 million lbs, lol!

Actually 10 lbs, that will put me at 129 by the age of 29 (Dec 2011) and BMI of 19.5. I like 9's or more so just being under that round number, can you tell ;)

According to caloriecount.com (my prev forum love but is now to overridden with ads and psychotic forum people - seriously) I'll reach my goal by April 27th so then it’s up to me to maintain that for the rest of the year/life and not eat more b/c of the goal. Getting old over here, can't eat the same way I did when I was 17 ;)
  • RavenNtwng
    Options
    I am new here, so here goes. I weigh 211 as of this morning and I want to get down to 130. I am doing low carb and since I haven't exercised in too many years to mention, I am starting off easy with my husband's Wii. I have been doing bowling and baseball. I am not coordinated enough to do tennis yet :)
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    as of this morning, i weigh 158, i've lost 9 pounds since i started exercising and eating better.
    my goal right now is 130, then i'd have to reassess and decide if i want to weigh less.

so about 28-33 more pounds to go.
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I want to lose aleast 20 pounds or more
  • margaret_m
    Options
    I would like to lose 50 pounds by July, down 7 already hoping that number keeps adding up :) good lucky to all
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 45 lbs to reach goal by October 15th.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    This thread nearly made me cry. I have so much to lose - I thought I was the only one in my weight range :(

I'm 350lbs. I'd like to get to 200lbs - so that's 150lbs to lose....for now.

bah don't be sad, I'll see your 350 and raise ya 130 more! >.>

I started @485ish Dec. 2009
    Joined MFP @ 435
    Currently 392
    Goal 190-200
  • randarob
    randarob Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you can do it! Keep your head up and pray for God to give you the strenght to refuse temptations. I have to pray everyday for that! :happy:
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Long term would be 70 lbs, that would weigh me in at 150lbs. My short term goal for May is 35 lbs, I've lost 5 so far!