All Men prefer Women in thier 20's...really!?!?!?

Replies

• moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    I preferred women when I was in my 20s.....and I prefer them now that I'm in my 40s!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,855 Member
    I prefer men in their 40's.

Wait, what are we talking about again?

^^ up to 44, right? :laugh:
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    YAY :)
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Well, that settles it then. I'm going to be single forever. Thank goodness I have cats.

Just keep them away from my guinea pigs and we'll be solid.
    h2C49C13E

oacg391.gif
    KJnk9.gif
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    It's Finland. They don't have 6 million people in the whole country.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    OF COURSE THEY DO! And I prefer a millionaire with a full head of hair...But since there was a lack of millionaires with perfect hair perusing me, I had to settle for my husband.
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    You only have to do a little online dating before you realize that most guys (not all) figure they should be dating women young enough to be their daughter. I call them senior pedophiles. One more senior citizen hits on me and I'll snap.... I blame Harrison Ford.
  • Sure the headline was attention-grabbing journalistic voyeurism, but the study itself is solid. Extrapolating from the data, a statistical majority of men prefer women in their twenties (there's a cool graph of the data here: http://i.imgur.com/Ijgzwsk.png ).

mangogirl - a woman in her 20 who finds posts graphs and uses words like extrapolating.... What are you doing friday night? :)
  • <KateUptonRunningInSlowMotion.gif>

Even with out the gif posting correctly these words evoke a..um..primal response :)
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    You only have to do a little online dating before you realize that most guys (not all) figure they should be dating women young enough to be their daughter. I call them senior pedophiles. One more senior citizen hits on me and I'll snap.... I blame Harrison Ford.

Right. Because it's EXACTLY the same thing.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Christ.

That is a LOT of guinea pigs.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    <KateUptonRunningInSlowMotion.gif>

Even with out the gif posting correctly these words evoke a..um..primal response :)

upton-hula.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Christ.

That is a LOT of guinea pigs.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member

Maybe you look mature for your age?
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    OF COURSE THEY DO! And I prefer a millionaire with a full head of hair...But since there was a lack of millionaires with perfect hair perusing me, I had to settle for my husband.

Lolol.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    <KateUptonRunningInSlowMotion.gif>

upton-hula.gif

I'll just leave this here.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=686168248145299
  • cpereyra831
    cpereyra831 Posts: 16 Member
    Even in my 70's that's pretty funny
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Well, that settles it then. I'm going to be single forever.

*spinster-five*
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    I'd think a woman in her 40s who looks good with no baggage, no chance of wanting or accidentally having kids, who can cook and is intelligent and over the dingy 20s stage would be much more appealing.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member

Right. Because it's EXACTLY the same thing.

Yeah, apparently the definition of pedophile was unclear to that person in particular.