All Men prefer Women in thier 20's...really!?!?!?

Replies

• jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    So true! I am going to be 39 and constantly have guys in their early, mid and late 20s hitting on me. 20 year olds may look good, but they don't have the skills us older ladies have aquired. ;)

ain't that the truth #nobodygottimetoteach

This is true. I will be the first to admit I realllllly like MILFs and cougars.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,959 Member
    It's a headline designed to grab your attention so you'll click on it. It worked so well on you you became a spambot trying to lure others in to do the same.

Clearly ALL men do not prefer women in their 20's. That's insanity. So I'm not gonna bother reading the article.

I'm sure it says something about some study conducted by a magazine on MAYBE 100 people. It might even bring up how men are biologically designed to procreate with women of ideal childbearing age... whatever.

All men do not prefer women in their 20's. Fact.

OMG I AM a spambot...dangit! :p

I also found it intersting tha the study focused on Finish men :)
    Bwhahah :laugh:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Well, hell. Guess I've only got one more year of being attractive to my husband! :sad:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    so i only have 4 more years of being seen as possibly desirable to men and thats it??

hell yeah
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Im 31...so now it doesnt apply to me haha:laugh: :laugh:
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    I've been washed up for years.

Might as well throw in the towel, sit on the couch and eat bonbons.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I love absolute statements. They make it so easy to identify horsesh*t.

:laugh: :drinker:
  • Marbella29660
    Marbella29660 Posts: 71 Member
    It's all true, why do you think we worry about a newer version. Gulp!
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    I seen something on ty about statistics saying that men of all ages upto 90years prefer women and find women most attractive in their mid 20's.. so if your not 23-27 theyre settling with you as second best .. nice! lol

Or investing in their future.

And on that note, I'll see my way out.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    arrested-development-lucille-judging.gif
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    good thing i'm enjoying single life at the moment! :drinker:
  • I'm not the least bit concerned ...

tumblr_n4qyc7iXUw1qakh43o1_r1_500.png
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    cl0hl.jpg
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    We are in our prime.
  • who is?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Of course many men like women in their 20's. But, I encounter many men that like women in their 30's. And there is the combo of physical attraction along with relating and maturity in many ways. I'm married, but I would not be worried about it if i was single (same for when i am 40+). I do still get carded, though.
  • notamoment
    notamoment Posts: 190 Member
    We are in our prime.

AhHAH
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Okay, wait! Let's assume she's in her 20s, but is she allowed to talk? That's a deal breaker until she's at least 35.

Now, if we're talking her own opinions, then no.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    The problem now is that women in their 20s these days are millennial which means a massive generation gap even if you're a few years older than her. I'm lucky that my fiance was raised so that gap isn't really there but there's still alot she's not into and our one friend never heard pink floyd before until this last year and she's in her mid 20s. My cut off is usually 25 because most women have gotten their wild years out of their system and are ready to settle down. That said i've met some women my age that are the most vapid creatures to walk the earth and makes me weep for humanity when i realize they reproduced. Guys aren't picky, if we see someone that catches our eye we're going to date them.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    I prefer men in their 40's.

Wait, what are we talking about again?

That's what I'm talkin' about! 40's, 50's, 60's. My husband is in his early 40's. I've usually been more attracted mentally/physically to older men.

BTW- OP, LOVE your pics! Have a lot of those on my Tumblr!