21 day exercise challenge!!

Options

Replies

• DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Today I have a workout at lunch, and then Zumba tonight.
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Day Seven - Low impact aerobic with weights.
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Day 6 **update- I got my butt handed to me yesterday- i went a 24HR Lift class but different teacher and she taught 24 BOOT CAMP LIFT- I was so sore after couldn't even hold my cell phone up- today sore but I feel good for sticking thru the clas.

So DAY 7
    TKB 55 min
    ZUMBA 45 min
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did another two miles for a total of four miles and about 897 calories. Today I have begun my day at the gym on the elliptical for 20 minutes and burning about 335 calories!!
  • BK120
    Options
    Day 8 - Zumba Exercise for 30 minutes.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Go girl!
  • DawnOf1969
    Options
    I went to butt and gut class then did over a mile on the treadmill at 4 incline. My arms are so sore I can barely lift a coffee cup to my lips or my phone to my ear!
  • Kwilliams75
    Options
    I didn't get any more exercise in yesterday other than my elliptical workout. So far today I have done the biggest loser on the wii for 232 calories!!
  • 33KIKI
    Options
    ha somehow I missed a day logging

Day 8
    Shred 30-level 2- I HATE PLANKS ..but I did it
    Walking 30 minutes

Day 9 today
    Zumba 60 min
    Zumba toning 30 min

Day 10 Tomorrow - son's fieldtrip but I am heading to the gym
    Eliptical 35 min
    Walking 30 min

Day 11 Saturday
    Boot Camp-circuit training - 60min
  • 33KIKI
    Options
    I went to butt and gut class then did over a mile on the treadmill at 4 incline. My arms are so sore I can barely lift a coffee cup to my lips or my phone to my ear!

that was like me I didn't want to answer my phone- required movement - GREAT BURN though!!
  • BK120
    Options
    Day 9 - Strength Exercise
    Day 10 - Zumba
  • Kwilliams75
    Options
    Lat night I did Zumba for the Wii and burned 732 calories. This morning aI did a 30 minute walk and burned 218 calories!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Just checking in!! I have worked out everynight since starting the challenge. Last night, day 10 was Jillain Michael's 30 day shred. Tonight is Leslie Sansone Walking 3 miles fast!! Before the challenge I had already worked out 9 days in a row....so that puts me right now....19 days in a row!!!! I am beginning to think I need to take a night off!!! This winter weather has me feeling a little on the sickly side!!
  • Kwilliams75
    Options
    Saturday- 30 minutes on teh elliptical and walked a half a mile
    Sunday- 45 minutes of wii zumba
    So far today 45 minutes of wii zumba
  • BK120
    Options
    Day 11 (Friday) - Aerobic 35 minutes
    Day 12 (Monday) - Zumba 40 minutes
    Day 13 - Strength Training.
  • 33KIKI
    Options
    I failed..and still bummed - I was on a roll but got sick so have gone 3 days with nada..uggh- I am bummed. I am going to try to restart tonight.
  • Kwilliams75
    Options
    There are no failure only minor speed bumps just get back up and redo!! I have been working out everyday this week just have not been able to update it on the forum. so far day I did my pre-work walk for 30 minutes and 285 calories gone!!
  • DawnOf1969
    Options
    I've worked out every single day since January 1st. I forget to come update the forum. But yes. today will be day 21 for me!!! and ALSO...not one single sip of soda or diet soda either!
  • Kwilliams75
    Options
    did my pre-work walk this morning for 30 minutes for 299 calories burned. Yesterday I did my pre-work walk(285) then in the evening did wii zumba for one hour forty minutes for 1531calories. For a total of 1816 calories burn yesterday!!
  • DawnOf1969
    Options
    I am not able to complete this challenge completely. I had an incident with my heart yesterday so I have to take today off. However, I have on many days worked out 2 or 3 times a day. So in my mind, I completed it. Good luck to the rest of you. I made it through TWENTY days of exercise and that's a first for me!