What is your secret food addiction?

Options

Replies

• melluc2
    melluc2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    BBQ CHIPS

so crunchy and delicious... I could probably live off them :O

CHIPS! Yes.....Especially BBQ Ruffles. I'm currently trying to not eat chips for 3 months. Hah!
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Anything caramel
  • knmurray02
    knmurray02 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream! Love red velvet cake ice cream. I will hide the container from my family and wait until I have the house to myself to eat it. I don't believe in sharing!
  • Mackneeds2losew8
    Options
    Not much of a secret... but anything minty and with chocolate! Mint ice cream, York Peppermint patties, Junior Mints, Mint chocolate chips... the list is endless.. lol.
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be a secret then, would it? ;)
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Biscuits & Gravy
    S.O.S. (Chipped Beef w/toast)
    Those stupid baked pea snacks.
    Sour Cream Dip & Chips - This consists of two different dips. #1 is bacon, chives, and cheddar cheese. Yep, in a dip. #2 is mom's homemade salsa & dry ranch. YUM. I can seriously eat the whole sour cream tub and bag of chips.
    Fried chicken sandwiches with jalapeno coleslaw. GET IN MY BELLY.
    Boxed mixes. I'll make cake batter just to eat the batter. Hot cocoa mix? I can eat that by the teaspoon.

Redbull. I know it's horrible for you, but I love that ****. Especially with vodka.
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    oreo's with peanut butter, sounds weird, but it's amazing

Chocolate + peanut butter.... that doesn't sound weird at all. Now, if you dipped your oreos in mayo, it'd be a different story.
  • dmacmarine
    dmacmarine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese!
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I love food in general!! It's not a secret. :) I really like to buy and try new food products too.
  • lolly715
    Options
    Cold pizza for breakfast. Now I try to not have leftover pizza in the house by only making enough for one portion!

That, and enchiladas. Also for breakfast.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Try Zuppa Inglese and Zabaglione while you are at it!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Fritos.

And Reeses cups.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - just the solid type, not chocolate flavoured stuff. :love: Also anything caramel. Somehow celery just can't cut it after that.
  • myjding70
    Options
    Angie's Kettle Corn. I think I've single-handedly funded her kids' college education. :smile:
  • Phatgirl420
    Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Chocolate peanut butter, especially the one made by peanut Butter & Co. and cheese, pretty much any kind, lately my fave has been Swiss, but I love all cheese :-P
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Southern-style banana pudding. I could eat it by the vat. If I had unrestricted access to banana pudding and a good sturdy spoon, I would be huge. I don't dare make it at home, because I would polish off the entire decadent batch. But it is a staple of potlucks and barbecues. I don't even really care for most of the ingredients on their own...but somehow mixing the bananas, Cool Whip, vanilla pudding, sour cream, and 'Nilla Wafers (in all their soggy deliciousness) turns it into heaven in a bowl...without a doubt, my favorite white trash comfort food.

I have never even liked banana pudding all that much but now I'm craving it! LOL

My guilty pleasure foods are cheapo chocolate (I can't have Halloween candy in my house) and "bad" Chinese...like orange chicken, cashew chicken, sweet n' sour chicken...the kind that is super Americanized style with little fried chunks of white meat in a sweet, savory sauce with maybe a sprinkling of carrots and/or onion. I'm pretty good these days about taking it easy on the accompanying rice, but I still really like that meal and if I have leftovers from a huge portion it's unlikely they will last 24 hours in my fridge.

As for the cheapo chocolate mentioned above...for some reason the "good stuff" I can enjoy moderately. See's dark chocolate or Ghirardelli truffles will last my husband and I for quite awhile and we stop at one square or one truffle. But when I'm around say, mini Snickers or Kit Kat bars, a serving size seems to be nine to eleven mini bars. So I just avoid it.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Maple Bars...OMG! So yum!!! (One of my students bought a whole box to class last Saturday and I just "sniffed" the box :sad: ...didn't even touch one..I was so proud of myself!) :bigsmile:
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hummus....in particular Fontaine Sante caramelized onion flavor......there is no other brand that tastes this wonderful to me! I buy it Costco-sized and it doesn't last long. It's not MY fault that it says right on the package: "Best consumed within 5 days after opening", right?? :bigsmile:
  • Tammy_1971
    Tammy_1971 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Pizza and chocolate... OMG, I want pizza for lunch with chocolate for my dessert... ugh... lol
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's jalapeno cheese crunchies. I CAN eat the whole bag.