• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    108.50!!!
    Congrats!!!
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    well it went for $108.50 so I will only lose a few dollars on it after I ship it. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sapphyre0702
    Options
    Haha it was a tough bidding war towards the end...I almost won it! But I'm happy it got over $100 and hopefully you won't lose a lot on it.

Glad you posted that, it was fun!
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    Great I just talked too my husband and he said he bought two more yesterday for me to sell...what a tool. Hopefully I will list this one right, I think I will list it later at night though maybe that will help. I wanted to thank everyone on this site for everything, what a great group of people. I am so lucky to have this site and all of the people here, I know there was some turmoil earlier, but everyone here is tops in my book!!!!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the ebay deals...why would anyone pay more for something they can get for less at the store?? A lot of people have been able to buy it at the stores for $90 plus tax. I'd rather buy something in a store where I can return it if something is wrong...

And please don't take this wrong. I am just curious about the whole ebay system...:flowerforyou:
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    I don't understand the ebay deals...why would anyone pay more for something they can get for less at the store?? A lot of people have been able to buy it at the stores for $90 plus tax. I'd rather buy something in a store where I can return it if something is wrong...

And please don't take this wrong. I am just curious about the whole ebay system...:flowerforyou:

I originally started selling stuff on ebay, junk around the house, stuff I didn't want or have room for. The whole Wii idea came from the fact that I found out hey wouldn't be putting anymore out until the end of July. My thought was that if I could get a couple, I could sell one and pay for mine, I guess the idea is that if they can't find one at any stores because they are sold out they are willing to pay amount over the originally price...I hope this helps!