Options

Replies

• carrietobias
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great work. Best of luck for that last 20 lbs!!
  • kimmi33
    kimmi33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you look awesome. Keep up the good work
  • Megan75604
    Options
    Awesome job. Hope to follow in your footsteps girl.
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Super job! I love that smile on your face!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are looking good and I'm sure you will have no problems reaching the rest of your goals! You've come a long way, keep up the excellent work!
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Omg u look great keep up the good work.. :)
  • molina76853
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Jan.1,2011 My goal is to drop at least 1 pound each week this year.
    *Jan. 3rd weight lost since last Saturday = Exceeded my 1 pound goal!:smile:
    *Jan. 8th weight lost since last Saturday = Exceeded my 1 pound goal!:happy:
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great, I really like how you are wearing the same outfit, and taking your pic in the same room, keep the outfit for next time you take pictures it looks awesome!
    I agree with her comments. What a great idea! Same outfit, different girl! The next pic you are gonna be a skinny-minnie!!! I can't wait to see it. I am just starting; thanks for the motivation.:flowerforyou:
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!!! WOW!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look GREAT!!!!! You are an inspiration to many of us. You have done it and you will make your goal. Congratulations!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great, I really like how you are wearing the same outfit, and taking your pic in the same room, keep the outfit for next time you take pictures it looks awesome!
    I agree with her comments. What a great idea! Same outfit, different girl! The next pic you are gonna be a skinny-minnie!!! I can't wait to see it. I am just starting; thanks for the motivation.:flowerforyou:

Me 3!
  • nursue2002
    nursue2002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good for you! I just started. My goal is to lose 100lbs. this year. Any suggestions for success? Good luck with your continued weight loss!
  • Roxanne_Riley
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! Great Work :)
  • sabrina35
    Options
    you look great.. keep up the gppd job. Also, I love that you say... Today I will love myself to move. love it.
  • LonnaRox
    LonnaRox Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all. Thank you for posting your progress.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great! What I really love is the smile on your face in your "after" pics. You have reason to be proud and it shows all over your face!
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Ashley.....you are in the stars girl....You are a ROCKSTAR!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!