Men are pigs from the very beginning

Options
13»

Replies

• fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    LOL - I love little boys that are fascinated with girls. My friend's 2 year old used to grab their CDs with half naked girls on them and just exclaim "WOOOOOOW" breathlessly.......LMAO
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Aww that is adorable. As long as it doesn't carry over into puberty. I can't wait to have a little boy...I have a little princess at the moment who is all girl. I need a boy who is willing to play sports and be rough and gross.

Boys are rough and gross from the minute they pop out...however they may. My one year old is the most disgusting baby out of all three of my kids (2 older ones being GIRLS, of course!) LOL. Every dirty diaper he can grab, any garbage can he can knock down. And he always, ALWAYS walks around the house grabbing his butt. Either end....(This picture was taken this weekend when he got his diaper off because he saw me running a bath for him....) Christmas2010202.jpg
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Aww that is adorable. As long as it doesn't carry over into puberty. I can't wait to have a little boy...I have a little princess at the moment who is all girl. I need a boy who is willing to play sports and be rough and gross.

Boys are rough and gross from the minute they pop out...however they may. My one year old is the most disgusting baby out of all three of my kids (2 older ones being GIRLS, of course!) LOL. Every dirty diaper he can grab, any garbage can he can knock down. And he always, ALWAYS walks around the house grabbing his butt. Either end....(This picture was taken this weekend when he got his diaper off because he saw me running a bath for him....) Christmas2010202.jpg

hilarious. sadly i have a coworker who walks around doing that. (well not naked but still)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    hilarious. sadly i have a coworker who walks around doing that. (well not naked but still)
    I am either doing that, or pulling an Al Bundy.
    albundyhandinpants.jpg
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Hell yeah we are :grunts in satisfaction:

^^^^This
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am either doing that, or pulling an Al Bundy.
    albundyhandinpants.jpg

I catch my one son doing that all the time. I do not know where he gets it from, I never sit like that.

My youngest is going to be my problem... he is already a little flirty heartbreaker. When I get him from school every little girl "bye Mickey"..one little girl hugs him every day. Who is that "Eh, I don't know just some girl"

gandm.jpg
    His blue eyes, blond hair and big smile gets any and every girl eating out of his hand... and he knows it.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I don't mind... just have to know your real name first and need a bit of small talk directed towards the eyes not the ( * )( * )
    I'm occasionally mesmerized by my own bewbies, so I don't really blame them. But you're right, they need to at least make an effort at eye contact once in a while... :tongue:

I'm glad I don't have boobs. I'd be home standing in front of a mirror right now. Probably lose my job.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I don't mind... just have to know your real name first and need a bit of small talk directed towards the eyes not the ( * )( * )
    I'm occasionally mesmerized by my own bewbies, so I don't really blame them. But you're right, they need to at least make an effort at eye contact once in a while... :tongue:

I'm glad I don't have boobs. I'd be home standing in front of a mirror right now. Probably lose my job.

You wouldn't need a job 'cuz you'd be on Oprah, Maury, etc if you DID have boobs :laugh: