Guess the person aboves life from thier profile pic only

Options

Replies

• sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    A bank teller who no one knows every friday night lets her hair down and dances the night away at the local salsa club.
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    art curator who lives a exotic night life of adult clubs and kinky parties.
  • kdouble_d
    Options
    Librarian
  • NakeshiaBeard
    Options
    Are they married? Single?Kids?Where do they work? Guess by there profile pic only

Lyrics09: Married once, no kids, is a hotel lobby singer who ran off to Las Vegas with dreams of being discovered
  • NakeshiaBeard
    Options
    Hmm what happened there...?

kdouble: Married, 3 kids, carpenter living in the mid-western States
  • muccica07
    muccica07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    farmer in asia
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    @NakeshiaBeard Lives somewhere exotic (well, to a woman from the States anyway), loves to laugh, married, two children, works in an office type setting, enjoys traveling.

(Going to troll)
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    single, studying to become a social worker and lives in Seattle
  • countscalories
    countscalories Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Aspires to be a pop singer like Adele.
  • NakeshiaBeard
    Options
    Miss_1999 wrote: »
    @NakeshiaBeard Lives somewhere exotic (well, to a woman from the States anyway), loves to laugh, married, two children, works in an office type setting, enjoys traveling.

(Going to troll)

So close! I guess Australia is exotic to some! Attached but no children :smile:
  • Miss_1999
    Options
    @muccica07 single (or dating- not yet married), Masters/Grad Student (possibly studying some type of liberal arts), living in Nevada, possibly even had scholarships through MAO to school.

(Again, off to troll)
  • Miss_1999
    Options
    Miss_1999 wrote: »

(Going to troll)

So close! I guess Australia is exotic to some! Attached but no children :smile:

Awesome! I looked at your profile right afterwards and thought! Woo-hoo! Nailed it! Other than the married/children thing! Australia is exotic to me :) Bless me *LOL*

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    She's a married Mama and her kids love all the fun activities she plans and participates in! :)
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    She is the Choir director at her local church and does passion parties on the side.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Hummm, she is a legend super model, has her own model ing agency. She travels from Paris to Rome, to UK than the states.
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    World renowned shoe designer and monkey trainer. Hides butterflies in her knickers. Gets married once every 6 months. Doesn't divorce - just likes to have a harem of husbands to choose from. And of course loves to wear those the wedding dresses. Plays soccer on Monday night. Shoots her own food.
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    You know me inside out, Glad the Sheriff is in town.
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Someone already hit the nail with this one... Boo.
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Professional fisherman by day and chip and dale dancer by night
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    SECRET agency, hired hit woman, pastors wife by day, hitman at night.