Guess the person aboves life from thier profile pic only

Options

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Working on the pilot of a tv sitcom that will sadly fail. Single but has a crush on the girl next door.
  • jess_h213
    jess_h213 Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Single; editorial photographer; loves her dog (a yorkie).
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    WWbuffydo wrote: »
    a tree hugging, animal rights activist, wildlife warrior
    I actually hugged a tree today.

@jess editor of a fashion magazine. hardworking but makes time for ladies' night out. naturally beautiful.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Kindergarten teacher who uses art and music to work with children with special needs...hasn't found Mr. Right, but she's hopeful...has a close group of girlfriends to socialize with, but sometimes would rather stay home with her labradoodle and read Jane Austen
  • jaystacers
    jaystacers Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i would say a fitness trainer, with 2 kids, a husband of 6 years, with a german shepherd that goes on hikes with you often.
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    did you creep my profile?
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Kindergarten teacher who uses art and music to work with children with special needs...hasn't found Mr. Right, but she's hopeful...has a close group of girlfriends to socialize with, but sometimes would rather stay home with her labradoodle and read Jane Austen

@faith 26, mother of three boys, learning to surf, friendly, likes to socialize, makes excellent cookies, listens to books on tape, has run a marathon, teacher, taken.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Married, 22 dentist and enjoys hiking in her spare time.. Owns 3 dogs and one guinea pig!
  • ilfaith
    Options
    did you creep my profile?
    ilfaith wrote: »

@faith 26, mother of three boys, learning to surf, friendly, likes to socialize, makes excellent cookies, listens to books on tape, has run a marathon, teacher, taken.

You do look a lot like my boys' art teacher.

You're close to two decades off on the age...I do have three boys...never surfed...I think I am friendly & social...I do make excellent cookies...I prefer to read old-fashioned books on paper (although I own a Kindle)...the longest race I've run is a 5K, and I'm married 14 1/2 years.
  • ilfaith
    Options
    And because I don't want to overlook @jaystacers‌

She's a 32-year-old social worker...newly single after ending a long-term relationship and thinking of making a major change in her life
  • MaryJI2015
    MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    23 year old nutritionist/ personal trainer
    Newly single no kids loves to party.
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    22, dating, no kids, college student
  • GoGoGo_Girl
    Options
    Happy housewife!?
  • GoGoGo_Girl
    GoGoGo_Girl Posts: 127
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Retired stripper, now volunteers with orphan kids. Single but happy.

Me???? LOL
  • ilfaith
    Options
    Spends most of his time in pieces in a plastic bin underneath my eight-year-old's bed.
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    dog walker?
  • xHayley19
    xHayley19 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Pimp
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    In a relationship but not married, student