Guess the person aboves life from thier profile pic only

Options

Replies

• cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Teacher for children

Good guess,I taught preschool for 15 years. I don't anymore though. Next poster please comment direct comment to Misshodge64.
  • Nixygirl
    Nixygirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    She was a child star but now writes a blog for professional mothers :P
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Nixygirl wrote: »
    She was a child star but now writes a blog for professional mothers :P

You are clearly a soccer mom, have pet's?
  • Nixygirl
    Nixygirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    lol, I have pets but not a soccer Mom, I'm a filmmaker and magazine editor. Both of my daughters are adults now :)

I'm guessing the 64 is a date of birth, making you a fabulously wealthy 50yr-old socialite. Did I get close?

• Kundalela
    Options
    Nixygirl has recently researched her geneology and has discovered she is the long lost love child of the Price of Wales. Here she is sneaking up to the castle to introduce herself for the first time.
  • rungurl3
    rungurl3 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Single but loving it, TV show producer, living the sweet life!
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    Nixygirl wrote: »
    lol, I have pets but not a soccer Mom, I'm a filmmaker and magazine editor. Both of my daughters are adults now :)

I'm guessing the 64 is a date of birth, making you a fabulously wealthy 50yr-old socialite. Did I get close?

Far from it

• rungurl3
    rungurl3 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Movie star?
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Clearly an Orthodontist with a secret love for banjo music. She spends her evenings knitting nighttime footwear for despondent circus animals who have been forced into product advertising. It's an honorable charity.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Divorced, 2 kids, accountant by day, gigolo by night.
  • Ripfit138
    Options
    DjinnMarie wrote: »
    Divorced, 2 kids, accountant by day, gigolo by night.
    Gigalo....because being an accountant doesn't pay worth a *kitten*. :smiley:
    You - a theatre actress for the role of the Headless Horseman in The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. I'm guessing you also volunteer your time at the Sanctuary for Small Flightless Birds?
  • bob108819
    bob108819 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Personal trainer to the stars, soon to be fitness coach on The Biggest Loser
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Happily Married, Bank Manager with three children
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    Plays in a band
  • Ripfit138
    Options
    That's me! Down here. You...um...dated a president, died of suspicious causes.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You live in a house with white walls, furniture, everything. It's actually insanely like a mental institution.
  • Ripfit138
    edited October 2014
    Options
    They are white walls...I can see the color under the padding! youuuuuuu have made a name for yourself inventing a new form of spoon wax that helps control ice cream headaches in children with degenerative septum decay
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Ripfit138 wrote: »
    They are white walls...I can see the color under the padding! youuuuuuu have made a name for yourself inventing a new form of spoon wax that helps control ice cream headaches in children with degenerative septum decay
    omg so much accuracy! you are a mind reader. it's why they put you in the padded cell.
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    Hummm, you invited Frankenstein monster
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Student, living at home part time job.