Any other nerds around?

Options

Replies

• Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Nerd checking in, Sci-Fi, Horror, WH40K, PS3 gaming (and my SNES still gets an outing now and again :) )
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Yep, games, sci-fi, math for fun (in the middle of my BSc for Mathematics).

And I'm currently roaming around skyrim with my new archer :happy:
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Once a nerd always a nerd lol..Sci-Fi, Star Wars, PS3 (and still have my regular NES)
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Always been a huge Star Trek fan, all of em but TNG is my fav. Added Doctor Who, Buffy,Supernatural, Merlin and several others through the years. Played WOW since 2004 Did take 2 yrs off when work got nuts and didnt get to play enough to make the money worth it. Came back beginning of this year. 4 90's on Uldaman Horde side. Also highly addicted to QI and Uncle Johns bathroom readers. Useless knowledge is my thing.
  • spiralated
    spiralated Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yep. Video games, sci-fi, horror, metal, men in spandex pretending to hit each other. Nerd!

Mainly this but I love all the nerd kind of love on this thread!
  • OlyCapitalChick
    OlyCapitalChick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I had to look up the technical definition of what a nerd is :laugh: Does that make me a nerd?
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft , Pokémon, Dragon Ball Z , The Sims, Ps2 and ps4

:D Huge Gamer Geek in the hizzzhouse

What server do you play on WoW?

Negrand Horde Hunter, currently downloading onto new laptop and going to start again with a friend on fresh server,
    Pre ordering expansion for lvl boost to 90!!!

Hunters are fun!

I love the weapons and pets :D<3

Yes! I still need to get a spirit beast pet on mine.

Nice to see people not dogging on hunters for once:flowerforyou: Alliance on Suramar here!

Huntards? I own one. Saurfang - Horde. I have all of the Firelands rare spiders, all of the Northrend spirit beasts, a couple of dinosaurs from that place north of Panderia, and an assortment of other rare pets.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Console gamer, music lover, and drummer. Although I love my current gen consoles, I really enjoy busting out the N64 and playing Doom or Mario Kart.
  • SkyeThePanda
    Options
    WoW, All the final fantasies (<3 <3) xbox one, diablo III, Borderlands, ..the list can really go on and on. I'm also a big animation nerd, love cartoons (Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra) and some anime - DBZ and Sailor Moon will be forever loves of mine. Yea, I feel like I fall in the pretty big Geek/Nerd markers. :)
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    demonhunter.gif

And you're one of the first people I've seen on here that watches Avatar, Skye! I loved The Last Airbender series, but I wasn't too crazy about The Legend of Korra at first, but it has grown on me these past 2 seasons. Loving this season so far. I look forward to Fridays even more now!
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am into manga. I played games like Final Fantasy series, strategy games,MMORPG. I read thick novels too or download ebooks. I am bookworm and proud to admit I am a nerd
  • bloozing
    Options
    I'm pretty nerdy, especially now that Star Wars EU isn't canon...I just know a lot of professional Star Wars fan fiction. (also enjoy manga, movies, comics, art, video games, and settling it in Smash)
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Huge manga fan. I am reading manga for hours on my android phone. One piece, Noblesse, Fairy Tail,Bleach..etc :love:
  • bloozing
    Options
    I'm just happy Naruto is ending, I'm finally free from this thing I haven't liked in years
  • Medivh73
    Options
    bloozing wrote: »
    I'm pretty nerdy, especially now that Star Wars EU isn't canon...I just know a lot of professional Star Wars fan fiction. (also enjoy manga, movies, comics, art, video games, and settling it in Smash)

Are we talking GameCube Smash?
  • bloozing
    Options
    At one point I was, these days I mean 3ds
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
  • Medivh73
    Options
    bloozing wrote: »
    At one point I was, these days I mean 3ds

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure since I know there's still a pretty big community for the GameCube version.