What do you do for clothes while you're losing weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Goodwill is my favorite store! Sounds a bit sad...but I've gotten great stuff at my local one. I've gotten several Ann Taylor Loft dresses, a beautiful kelly green Calvin Klein cocktail dress (which I plan on taking to Houston...hehe), tons of Talbots/Victorias Secret/Ann Taylor shirts and pants.
    Also...try Plato's Closet...I've gotten great stuff there as well. I refuse to pay full price for something if I know I can find it in a consignment store.
  • cflorkie
    cflorkie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I find really cheap clothes at places like stitches. Specifically jeans. I take advantages of sales that i see. Items in my current size aren't available in many places, but i free cycle my clothes to my friends. I'm a clothes wh*ore so i buy clothes all the time lol. When i worked out of size 3&5 i had 6 garbage bags that i gave to my friend. Now that I'm firmly in a size zero-one, I sense another clothes purge coming up...
  • MammaEllis
    Options
    Im all about goodwill but I also have a handful of girlfriends who have been losing weight... we pass things along to one another. Its great!

830631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    When I lost my weight, I found a friend who was losing as well, but she was losing ahead of me...so when she dropped a size, she gave them to me, and when I dropped a size I gave them to someone else...It worked out great. Check in with your local weight watchers groups or craigslist or something state looking for clothes swapping...It was fun getting new clothes every so often without having to shop.