Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I was going to throw my hat in the ring but saw I had hat head...add me anyway?
  • LaurelCristen
    LaurelCristen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for MFP support buddies too :)
  • S40nfitlady
    S40nfitlady Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm looking for some fun, determined, and passionate friends. Friends that would like to inspire, motivate and hold each other accountable as we get these goals. I currently weigh 172. My heaviest weight was 220 and my lowest weight was 167. Still trying to reach my goal weight of 160. I'm thinking about doing 20/30 fast track in the next few weeks...please send FR and I will add you!
  • mellycupcakesxo
    mellycupcakesxo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to share our journeys together , for inspiration and support! Add me! This is day 22 for me on my fitness journey (3rd time losing weight ) . I've lost about 7 lbs so far. Looking for tips, tricks and any insight to jump starting my weight loss.
  • harmonycupcake
    harmonycupcake Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Looking for new friends, feel free to add me
  • Corbo_man
    Corbo_man Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm looking to make some friends on this site.
  • missnatalieiom
    missnatalieiom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So...Im not new here but back on MFP after 5 years. I lost quite a lot of weight last time and had managed to keep it down. Since quitting smoking I've gained a few unwanted lbs. I'll be logging all my food and exercise here till I am happy with my weight. Feel free to add me for moral support :smile: Natalie x
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me. You can't ever have too much support!
  • WSCat_88
    WSCat_88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a few month fallout, but I'm ready to get back on! This time, though, I'm hoping for a support system. I've always done it alone, so I want to see how well I do with friends.
  • shebs101
    shebs101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Bobzilla54
    Bobzilla54 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP for a while. Been off for a while, but just started back and am trying keto for the first time. Would love to make some new friends along the way!
  • jazzledazzle0214
    jazzledazzle0214 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • dan326
    dan326 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends! I'm 30 years old and recently engaged so I decided it was time to get in shape for the wedding and change my lifestyle.
  • hintzsche666
    hintzsche666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me ! Could use friends for motivation on my weightloss journey. Tia
  • ash407
    ash407 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • kari_brianna
    kari_brianna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Subs1
    Subs1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I Hope you are all well, I wanted to pop in and say a quick hi to all and a quick intro about myself...so I have been on a logging streak for about 30 plus days and a starting weight of 94kg...I'm heading in the right direction and currently in the late 80's. Anyways I think this a great way for everyone to get support and I hope nobody minds if I add them.
  • TinaBambinamfp
    TinaBambinamfp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Other positive and motivational people are always great! Feel free to add me.
  • rwt2016
    rwt2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone who would like to add me is welcome to. I'd love to have more MFP friends to support! :smile:
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends here. But you should have somewhat of a sense of humor otherwise you'll end up deleting me :-)