Options
    AJ2427 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new here :)

Hi "New Here" I'm Egger! :D
  • DomieCarrasco
    DomieCarrasco Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I thought I commented on here already, I guess I did not. :0
    Hi! I like new friends! Also, I'm pretty active on this app--- most of the time. Ha! And I've dropped almost 50 pounds already! So feel free to add meh!
    Oh and I'm 27, and just figured out you can post pictures on here. So I am pretty stoked. Okay byeeeee
  • carterjessica899
    carterjessica899 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new here, looking for friends for motivation :smiley: Please add me!
  • mama_shakes
    mama_shakes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!! If you're respectful inspiring and fun! :)
  • Kimmber45
    Kimmber45 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'll take and give all of the support and motivation I can get! :)

Hi Everyone! My name is Kim. A "almost" 46 year old from Wheeling West Virginia. Now residing in Martins Ferry Ohio. I'm a wife of nearly 30 years and a mother of 4.
    Like many, I've battled my weight my entire life. Up until this last challenge it was nothing for me to take off 50 to 100 lbs. The problem was when I got to where I was happy and or content I'd revert right back to my old habits.
    After many family losses (which included my 19 1/2 yr old daughter in a car accident) from 2009 through 2012 I fell into some sorts of depression and used food as my comfort. I'd worked my entire life but when my husband landed his dream job in 2010 he offered me to stay home with the 3 year old (at the time) little girl that adopted our family (long story) just 3 months after loosing our daughter Stephanie. I had 2 bouts of sickness that I thought I'd die from. One in 2013 and the other in December of 2016, but thankfully I didn't. Last July I stepped on the scales and almost lost it when they read 317.8. I cried for days. It had been the heaviest I ever was. I was so pissed at myself for allowing it to happen. Not to mention cranky and fatigue all of the time. I started the gym and gave up many of the food and drinks that I loved. In the beginning it was so challenging and at times I thought I wouldn't succeed but I kept pushing myself and am still going strong.
    I'm currently at 271 pounds and was given this app from a life long friend about a week ago. I love how it tracks EVERYTHING! It makes me very aware of what goes in my mouth and helps to keep track of my exercise routines.
    I look forward to meeting new friends. You can never have to many. :)
  • Candelario86
    Candelario86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New here need friends
  • heatherlroberts5
    heatherlroberts5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It would be great to have some friends on here to share tips and help motivate each other. I'm Heather age 35 from Liverpool and I'm a new mum, my little Leo is 12 weeks old and keeping me on my toes! I'm trying to lose the baby weight. Feel free to add me :)
  • OrinyaJo
    OrinyaJo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. I want friends.
  • dannijowers05
    dannijowers05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends to help with motivation and support!
  • Chey89
    Chey89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would love more friends and support in reaching my weight loss goal.
  • t1gerdaddy
    t1gerdaddy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Howdy
  • penelope1001
    penelope1001 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would! Been on and I off mfp forever and really need some motivation and community support. 42, 2 kids and a lot of weight to go...
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • shamimhz64
    shamimhz64 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :)
  • jp4ap
    jp4ap Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm Jeremy, and I've had a very much "on again - off again" relationship with MFP. When I started 5 years ago I lost over 100 lbs in 2 years. Since, due to injuries, excuses, and laziness I have gained back 80 lbs and discovered after a doctor visit and an ultrasound that I have fatty liver. Whelp...I'm back and I need all the "good friends" I can get. Friends who are here to stay accountable and also help to keep their pals accountable. Friends who like to have fun but are out there kicking butt. And of course friends who log, have an open diary, and are not "experts" (even if they did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night). In turn - I will be the very best pal I can, offering support, an attaboy or attagirl, a kick in the butt when needed, and of course I'll tell you how awesome you are! So if you're looking for that in a friend...great...but please ask yourself if you're that friend as well. If you're game - please, Please, PUHLEASEEEE drop me a FR. If not...well I apologize for the book and all but I wish you the best on your journey to health and happiness!
  • 1LonelyRose
    1LonelyRose Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello 40 year old mom with an additional 60lbs of weight to lose. Through consistent weighing and logging food and copious amounts of exercise I managed to lose 41lbs since January 2017. I am a proud former smoker that unfortunately used food as a replacement for the cigarettes during the last 3 years. It's an uphill battle and I am all in. Friends are always welcome.
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Please feel free to add me. I've been following Keto for 2+ months now and have lost 44 pounds but it's usually about nw that I start to back track. Looking for friends so we can all help each other say on track.