Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• RobBasss
    RobBasss Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Back at it, going way too slow, some motivation would be nice.

I was in maintenance mode for a few years, was 212 got down to 145, decided I wanted to push my physical and mental limits so I decided to climb Kilimanjaro, got to about 17000 ft in -20C weather on summit night, then severe AMS set in and my guide told me we should turn back, blood oxygen showed 47 on oximeter... so after much fighting with myself I made a hard to decision to turn around :( I still think about that decision 8 months later... kills me that I quit.

Anyhow ever after i got back to the states blood was coming out of places it shouldn't and I was short of breathe a lot so needless to say I could not work out (doctors orders), that was around Christmas time so I gained 20 lbs from inactivity and eating like crap. Few months later I am back to 100% so I am back at it, but I am not a quitter, going to do Everest Base Camp Trek next spring so need to get back in shape, hopefully that goes better.
  • newmesfsd
    newmesfsd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Needing help with motivation. The more the merrier!
  • janaok
    janaok Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...I'm back after a while here on MFP and would love to have some new friends and some support..
    P.S I'm on keto and doing well so far
    So please add me and let's get motivated :D
  • aaronlmichael716
    aaronlmichael716 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends! Add me!!
  • kemmysal
    kemmysal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Been on MFP for a while but just started the Keto lifestyle and loving it. Love more Keto-Ing support.
  • ShellTH20
    ShellTH20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pick me..... I want new friends ☺️
  • BeardedTxCowboy
    BeardedTxCowboy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Id love new friends... As I currently just started and have 0! lol
  • Annacabbie29
    Annacabbie29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys this is my second time with mfp, first time round I lost 3st and got really fit till I got pregnant. You know the rest
  • MagicalMaddieGlitter
    MagicalMaddieGlitter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to make new friends as a beginner on this site. :smile:
  • spennyowen17
    spennyowen17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yeah just starting up on here! Train 4-5 times per week with 1700-1800 calories a day goal! Ping me an add if your similar
  • spazgrl74
    spazgrl74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want friends, add me
  • MANTHA4831
    MANTHA4831 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    anyone on here trying to gain weight like me ? add me , need help / motivation ! ☺
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I will go first B)

I am Renee, 33, Psychology major, on a weight loss journey here, live in Northern Arizona and also a Leasing Consultant. I'm doing a low-carb diet along side my sister who is doing the Keto diet. We have been strong at it for several weeks now and have lost a good 10-15 pounds. My biggest struggle is sweets. Late at night I get the munchies lol I'm always open to making new friends. ;)

Congrats on your progress so far. Yes, you can do it.
  • EmmaNoodle14
    EmmaNoodle14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! 5'10 f 186lb
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Hello. Currently Powerlifting. But I do run too.
  • ataylorcupcakewars9602
    Options
    I would like friends!
  • healthyfitsamantha
    healthyfitsamantha Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love some MFP friends. I love heavy weightlifting, hiking, and an occasional run.
  • Mbynum1913
    Mbynum1913 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone... not new to this, but this is probably the 5th time I've tried myfitnesspal. I think it's great to have support and if anyone wants to add me, that's cool. chat, share, talk about how much we miss donuts, etc. Good luck everyone :)
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I want new active friends :)