Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• I'm very new to the MFP community (posting in forums and whatnot). I have a hard time staying on track with my dieting, and would like all the support and motivation I can get. Feel free to add me!
  • Cinarocket
    Cinarocket Posts: 49 Member
    Hi! Me please
  • ChocolateBae
    ChocolateBae Posts: 2 Member
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, NEW HERE!!
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    anyone can add me if they like ... but if you try to hit on me your going bubye lol
  • StopherJJMFP
    StopherJJMFP Posts: 289 Member
    I'm always down for more friends! :smile:
  • maleri3313
    maleri3313 Posts: 8 Member
    Always looking for more friends!
  • Lilmissmadie
    Lilmissmadie Posts: 10 Member
    Me :D
  • MEEEEEEE! :blush:
  • Taiyo
    Taiyo Posts: 20
    Looking for some friends, starting on track to try to lose weight again after falling off the wagon and gaining it all back.
  • brucewayne48910
    brucewayne48910 Posts: 54 Member
    Still fairly new here.. Feel free to add me .. Ive been on everyday so far (who knew this would be sooo addictive!) :D
  • Looking for motivation and inspiration! Especially from people in a similar position as me (people with full time jobs, goin to school, single parents).
  • I am in for a little motivational assitance.....
  • AndrewDKM
    AndrewDKM Posts: 10 Member
    I'll throw my hat into the ring as well. Feel free to add me.
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    I would like new friends :) Not to sound rude, but add me if you really want friends. If you post your drama, pics of yourself in revealing clothing with things like "omg guys dont i look so fat today" or other stupid stuff like that, I will delete ya asap. Im here for to give and receive support! This isnt match.com
  • The0neWhoKnocks
    The0neWhoKnocks Posts: 27 Member
    I'd like to give and take encouragement and maybe bits of friendly advice - add me! :D
  • Jb59
    Jb59 Posts: 10 Member
    Been at this for two years now and I think my Facebook family and friends are probably getting tired of hearing of the struggles, successes, etc. :) Still looking to get in better shape and find those with similar goals.
  • gueritachula22
    gueritachula22 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi feel free to add me
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    pick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • add me!!
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Figured I'd say hi, so, HI.