Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• GirlGettingFit37
    GirlGettingFit37 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Keri. I have lost 62 lbs so far and have 16 lbs to goal. I am always up for meeting new friends. I welcome all the motivation I can get and I will return it as well. :) Feel free to add me.
  • Chiquita140
    Chiquita140 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    2 days Binge Free, want to lose 67 pounds
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Never hurts to have a big circle of support.
    Eating Keto... would love friends
  • bloodhound89
    bloodhound89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help keep me accountable on my nutrition/fitness goals! :)
  • sjmanfre
    sjmanfre Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational friends! Add me for motivation!
  • prettypinkpastel
    prettypinkpastel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Madison came here to fufil my weight loss journey. Going to do the three day diet, mainly because I had success before, and would like to make new friends while I'm at it. I'm about to turn 20 on July 8th.
  • sblackwell509
    sblackwell509 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do I do!
  • gworth31
    gworth31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for people doing keto. Interested to see what people are doing or works best for them.
  • Heidiak907
    Heidiak907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to Keto!! Feel free to add me
  • clarissavbravo
    clarissavbravo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm new here and trying to reach my goal of a 50lb weight loss. Let's see what happens.
  • Steelytech
    Steelytech Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Canadian From the Vancouver area Looking for motivational and positive friends
  • rs02011988
    rs02011988 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me-- I'd love more friends!
  • ShanikwaFit4Life
    ShanikwaFit4Life Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm starting my fitness journey again after gaining back all the weight that I lost and unfortunately found again lol. Looking to motivate people and be motivated by folks going through similar struggles.
  • mandaleigh22
    mandaleigh22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more motivation and support!
  • brianturnerman
    brianturnerman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Active member! Open diary and daily logger! Add me and let's get it!! I'm also on fitbit for those who have one!
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    everyone add me :)
  • AlwaysAScorpio1
    AlwaysAScorpio1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa. 58 year old legal practice assistant and mother of five humans (last I checked) and "mom" to six furbabies. I live in the Gaithersburg, MD area and am looking for folks in the area to join me at the gym or for walkabouts in the neighborhoods. I had vertical sleeve gastrectomy in April 2017, per suggestions from five of my doctors as I've been struggling with my weight for 20+ years and was diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, acid reflux, etc. ad nauseum. I'm down 40 lbs now that I'm restricted to reasonably sized food portions and types of food, and off all but my cholesterol medicine (which will hopefully soon be gone also) but now the really hard work starts -- building muscle and burning off more of the fat.

Is there anyone in Gaithersburg/Germantown/Rockville who would be interested in being a life-style change buddy?
  • shaneoverman
    shaneoverman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started this and hopefully this will make it easier to keep on the weight loss goal. Lost 30 pounds so far this year need to just keep chugging. Feel free to add, in the Phoenix AZ area.
  • Ashli_93
    Ashli_93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Ashli, 23 and just joined. Would love some friends on here to help motivate me!
  • Newlyfit111
    Newlyfit111 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Happy to have more friends - read more motivation! Add me :smiley: