Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• KelsJae
    KelsJae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

I would love friends on my list looking to lose a few pounds.. definitely helps keep me motivated seeing everyones progress. :)
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    would love more freinds
  • kaylud6
    kaylud6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some new friends :)
  • _GirlWhoLifts_
    _GirlWhoLifts_ Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Yaabaffoe
    Yaabaffoe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I love near the Richmond airport and looking for a walking buddy. Text me if interested. 804-426-3662
    I'm ready to start taking care of myself.
  • x_desertcolt_x
    x_desertcolt_x Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    yep
  • anastasiashea
    anastasiashea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    boy the weight just sneaks up on you...then one day you get on the scale and realize you weigh at least 15lbs more than you thought, time to get motivation and support from MFP to work toward my 50lb weight loss journey. please add me
  • loseitforgood2017
    loseitforgood2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could always use encouragement!
  • jaimegilbert
    jaimegilbert Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Been on here for a couple months but have recently had some set backs that has made my weight loss slow down, would love some more friends for support! Feel free to add me :)
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm an old member that took a long break. Looking to get back on track. Night shifts are reeking havoc on my eating habits and I need to control over it. I'm an er nurse, dog rescuer and outdoors lover. I enjoy weight lifting, just struggling with consistency with my sched.
    Feel free to add me
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Back again! Add me! 100 pounds to loose
  • xxlcountryguy
    xxlcountryguy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been here a while now. Finally hit the 300lbs mark. I haven't seen 300lbs in 20 years so a big milestone for me. I'm 34 now and at 14-15 I hit 6' 5" and 310 lbs and stayed there for most of my life until I got married and went up to 345. After the divorce I swore to get back to my starting weight but here I am continuing to drop even further. I have my children to thank for the inspiration. I actually want to live to see my son and daughter walk down the isle one day. Looking in their eyes every day I can see the pride they show for what I'm doing.
  • Palledrengen
    Palledrengen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) .....back after some time away and feeling motivated to knock some kg to the dust......buuuuuut would love some friends here .....so please ..... add add add add :-) .....if importent, I am from Denmark, Male, 48 y/o and g to lose 10-15 kg
  • ThisChickLifts
    ThisChickLifts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active and supportive friends. Open diaries and friends who lift would be great. :smile:
  • traciboone1
    traciboone1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just added this this morning. I am trying to see how this works! My name is Traci
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Open diary and daily updates around training and diet. Also post random crap too :D
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    1205+ streak and counting, open diary and post my workouts for ideas. Feel free to add me if your interested.
  • nlmillervt
    nlmillervt Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My big focus is trying to get back to being active, and I'd love some support there. My diary is open to friends, but I can be inconsistent about logging, especially when I'm traveling.
  • emiara96
    emiara96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in!