Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• eric382012
    eric382012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started. Would love to meet others who are supportive. Feel free to add me.
  • positivelink2000
    positivelink2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • IPedal_4_Pleasure
    IPedal_4_Pleasure Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!
  • defmonk
    defmonk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've just been on MFP for about three weeks. I'm having great results so far and would love to hear more about how to get the most out of my membership here.
  • michael_phelps21
    michael_phelps21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new MFP friends!!
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • oceangoddess2017
    oceangoddess2017 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm just joining/starting out today. My goal is to lose about 60 lbs and I'm following the Keto diet! I'd love like minded people to add me. Thanks:)
  • EricLFC1892
    EricLFC1892 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    always glad to add active friends :)
  • frank8311798
    frank8311798 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure, it takes a village to... lose weight and get fit. Hi all! Been part of the 40's age group for a few years now. I am at the point where I struggle up and down between 180 and 190 pounds, at 5'11". I find that low carbs is the only way I have success maintaining or losing weight; I'm not ketogenic but my carbs are pretty low. My issue is I’m always tempted by those quick, bad calories: Reece’s peanut butter cups and fast break are favorites, and donuts too. I’m always fighting the urge to buy them and splurge but know I’m in trouble if I do. And once I start down that path, weeks of work is lost in just a day or two. I wish I could put a lock on my mouth so I can’t eat whenever I please. My goal is 175 -- it's so difficult for me to keep my weight below 185 unless I'm very strict. Looking for motivation and support. Good luck to everyone with their own goals!
  • trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    roblopez48 wrote: »
    What is the Keto diet? New to losing weight. New friends welcome

High fat high protein low carb (20grams a day). It's been great for me.
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Always up for friends and supporting each other. Feel free to add me and wishing you all the very best! :smile:
  • btrutt87
    btrutt87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    would be nice to have a motivational feed on MFP when I am logging food. Trying to stay sober in October as well. Add me if you want, especially if you are around my size, 6' 230lbs.
  • bmgaray
    bmgaray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like some motivational friends! :)
  • DetBoss90
    DetBoss90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Friend meeeee
  • jglhklhgl
    jglhklhgl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends. This is like my 5th time starting all over again with mfp. I could use all the motivation I can get!
  • melwalk78
    melwalk78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Always need more friends you can add me!!
  • DreDay46
    DreDay46 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more active friends to keep me on track. I would love some new friends. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • PoloGirl19
    PoloGirl19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just signed up on this site lastnight. I'm new to this. Looking for friends to support me through this and I will do the same! :-)
  • Vincentroberts
    Vincentroberts Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in ! Be good to see how everyone else is progressing !