Replies

• zara1296
    zara1296 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends:)
  • myzzfit
    myzzfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey all! 35 year old living the keto life! I'm needing to add some keto friends to share successes, tips, and recipes with!
  • CoUrTnEyAnN928
    CoUrTnEyAnN928 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am brand new and need support!!
  • lisaann1978
    lisaann1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so new to this....just moved from Michigan to San Antonio Texas...
    I lost about 120lbs 2 years ago and in the past year I've gained about 40 back...uggg I'm in need of some motivation and friends (;
  • 20tolife2015
    20tolife2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always willing to make friends!! Judgement free zone
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Hello! Always looking for more active friends!
  • rach6184
    rach6184 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Pendiente
    Pendiente Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I am new here and would love some more friends. Love seeing all the motivational posts come up on the home page. I live in Western Australia. What about you guys?
  • cjgurl75
    cjgurl75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends please feel free to add me.
  • kpforyou
    kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends! I have 23 pounds to lose by February (when I turn 30 eep), hopefully, and then another 30-40 to lose after that. I recently moved to Texas, and I would love pals who are good at support and relatively active on here!
  • linelijen
    linelijen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lindsey! I've been on here for about 3 weeks now and I'm in love with what this site is doing for me. I'm focused, inspired, and determined to reach my goals and encourage others along the way to reach theirs. I'm 10lbs down and have a ways to go, but for the first time in my life I'm having fun doing it. So, send me a message, let's be friends, or join my challenge group: PICTURE THIS!! (A PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE) Can't wait to meet you!

jk0762ac318x.jpg

• bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. Can usr all the support and motivation I can get.
  • tishbiv
    tishbiv Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me yall! I am 31 days into my journey and would love more friends. :smiley:
  • 5ftjessy
    5ftjessy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! looking for friends and motivation on my journey!!! add me!!
  • debbiemoreland677
    Options
    Hi! I would welcome all friends! We are all in this for the same reason in the end. I have recently lost 147 pounds & am finding the last 20-25 to be the hardest! Hope you all are having a great day! Make it a great afternoon!
  • EnergizedPlusSize
    Options
    Add me please!
  • shersjourney2018
    shersjourney2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just joined today and feeling determined! Feel free to friend me.
  • OriginalPegs
    OriginalPegs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 555 days deep, over 100lbs lighter and could always use more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello! Would love new friends, please feel free to add me and let's get this weight loss journey to a good start
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Over the years alot of my friends have dropped off and left. Looking for people who want to support and comment on each others post. Feel free to add me I have been on the site since 2013 and have managed to loose 85 lbs and keep off 70. I have had my times where I am here faithfully and times i stop. But when i realize this is what works I am back.