Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Kirstenmonicaflood
    Options
    I could use some new friends, only been here a week. Fellow vegans would be brilliant! But all are welcome to add and chat <3
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    sure! I need all the support I can get and I like to like! ;)

35302598.png
  • Liisiil
    Liisiil Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me, me, pick me. :)

I would like to have more friends!
  • Dayniie
    Dayniie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old from New Zealand. I weight 69kgs, and I am 165cm tall. I want to get rid of my saggy tummy, jiggly thighs, and flappy arms. My main goal is really just to gain confidence in myself and my looks.

I am going to do my journey through strength training, as cardio and me DO NOT go well from past efforts.
    I have tried, failed, tried, failed, but this time I have found my keep going, and I WILL NOT stop.

Im looking for friends to add me for motivation, also people with similar goals or techniques and just anyone with a great mindset towards meeting goals and boosting each other along the way!
  • uv_cals
    uv_cals Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi all. add me too :D I Lost 30lbs and 30 more to go !
  • Hanna10679
    Hanna10679 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Hanna. 38 years old from Maine (USA). My ultimate goal is to lose 145lbs. I'm down 40lbs now. I'm here every day. To support and be supported! Please add me!!
  • idratherbeonvacation
    Options
    Add me. I appreciate the motivation and support, and I'm always eager to provide the same! Thanks!!
  • willandrews65
    willandrews65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all 22yo UK male competing in natural bb in June always nice to make some new friends and share some recipes/advice. Feel free to add me :) will
  • sirricelik
    sirricelik Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Need more friends for support and motivation. 27 kgs (60 lbs) to go. Add me!
  • southernlawyer
    southernlawyer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. On a cut after a bulk and just started intermittent fasting.
  • meglyn25
    meglyn25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love having friends
  • BeTeixeira
    BeTeixeira Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on MyFitnessPal for years and it has helped me stay on track. Always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me :) I’m on a 850+ day streak logging
  • jennlea30
    jennlea30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can always use more friends :)
  • evangelinesnow
    evangelinesnow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello to be friends! plz add me ;)
  • RandallK86
    RandallK86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends. add me up
  • Kevin0511
    Kevin0511 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’m 19 5’7 160lbs looking to bulk up now. Anyone in a similar position? I could still use more friends on here to view other food diaries and motivation.
  • Angel2024
    Angel2024 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Always Looking for more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Splashy84
    Splashy84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, I'm not sure how to add friends but feel free to add me if you'd like. I need inspiration and some guidance.
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Add me too, folks!
  • Smallville127
    Smallville127 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Idk how to add people lol but add me if you like