Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• treasure_1sland
    Options
    I just joined and I'm all alone so yes please!
  • shrinkwithdanni
    shrinkwithdanni Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    meeeee :)
  • MartyAlencar
    MartyAlencar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Me, please!

z7mdtfcjybey.gif
  • wooshi84
    Options
    Help me help you !
  • Rachael_Isobel
    Rachael_Isobel Posts: 12
    edited December 2014
    Options
    HELLO MFP WORLD!
    I have an open diary and I am looking for others that are dedicated to their goals and are active on MFP. No one is perfect but I think it is important to surround yourself with like minded people! We have better odds together than we do alone. Encouragement is a strong motivator and sometimes just seeing others in my news feed being faithful to their goals is all the encouragement needed! We all have tough days and health is much broader than just nutrition and exercise. I appreciate this community and want to be more a part of it and have more MFP connections! Add me if you have similar goals! :-) Cheers!
  • FaridPERU
    FaridPERU Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody im Farid!!
    From Peru!!
  • FaridPERU
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • gladass12
    gladass12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i've been on MFP for a few years, accountable 95% of the time -- even if i'm eating way more than my calorie goals. i'd love to finally add some MFP friends! feel free to add me :blush:
  • c_aw
    c_aw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hey!, i log in everyday, extremely fitness oriented, at the gym 4/5 times a week :))
    please aaaaadddd
  • fufnb1
    fufnb1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love new friends :) I'm from Texas!
  • KimmieCanDo
    KimmieCanDo Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hello All, NEW NEW to the program hoping to meet great people who are feeling motivated and determined! I'm excited about this journey to a new me well the old me ...lol
  • ajit_kane
    ajit_kane Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too me too
  • AprilJ10
    AprilJ10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Would love to add weight loss buddies! I'm new to the site just starting my diet, want to lose 23 pounds. Hitting the gym tonight! Going to walk 3-5 times a week for an hour. I also walk for an hour over my lunch hour just about every day.
  • dge18657
    dge18657 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends to help keep me on the straight and narrow.
  • aitiof8
    Options
    Hi , I just started this today and am not really sure how this all works. Ordered a Vivofit for Christmas from myself, and hoping I can keep going on this. Got 70 lbs to lose, and am overwhelmed right now. :(. But, one day at a time. Right ?! :D
  • JJ250
    JJ250 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Would love more MFP friends! Please only add me if you plan on using this site or app everyday.
  • ohyeahmrkrabs
    ohyeahmrkrabs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure! I've been using this on and off but I'm looking to get serious about it and I think friends would help. :)
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends but I prefer open diaries. I like new ideas and not secrecy.
  • gjbdjm
    Options
    Me please......Pretty please?
  • FaridPERU
    Options
    feel free to add me!!