Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• zSandman
    zSandman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    In for friends. I log everything daily.I'm 19 years old and I'm currently cutting after a long bulk from 135 lbs to 200 lbs . Down to the single digits body fat percentage and just trying to lose the few last pounds before I start a winter lean bulk. Feel free to add me.
  • MamaKahuna143
    MamaKahuna143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    C'mon...y'all let's do this! Any Floridians enjoying hanging Christmas lights on our houses in this eighty degree weather besides me? Friend me, let's make some changes happen!
  • BigBootyCutiee
    Options
    Hello! So this post is old, but I could use some friends! :)
  • LoMyers
    Options
    I think more friends means more accountability and motivation! I'm a kickboxing/cardio/strength training instructor and always looking for new moves or motivation. I also have some fun and healthy recipes if anyone is interested! Let's get a head start on 2015 together :smiley:
  • nessakaylee36
    nessakaylee36 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for some motivation...!! <3
  • hufflepuffseeker
    Options
    I'm new here and would really appreciate some friends/support, I would also like to help other people with their goals so feel free to add me also :D
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    zSandman wrote: »
    In for friends. I log everything daily.I'm 19 years old and I'm currently cutting after a long bulk from 135 lbs to 200 lbs . Down to the single digits body fat percentage and just trying to lose the few last pounds before I start a winter lean bulk. Feel free to add me.

Holy crap that really is a long bulk!!
  • stephanievictoria1
    Options
    Need more friends! Please add :p
  • drock1329
    drock1329 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friends list
  • totallyalaska
    totallyalaska Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MMEEEEE
  • zSandman
    zSandman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wetterdew wrote: »

Holy crap that really is a long bulk!!

It was intense lol.

• Rikuya
    Rikuya Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would really appreciate some friends/support, I would also like to help other people with their goals so feel free to add me also :D

Omg I love your username!!! I too am a Hufflepuff (Hufflepuff for life!!!) I am on my phone and can't figure out how to add friends but I would be friends.

Invitation open to all especially if you're a Potterhead lol

• hufflepuffseeker
    Options
    Hi there :) And Hufflepuffs of course must stick together and support each other<3
    I'm such a nerdy potterhead haha
  • MartyAlencar
    MartyAlencar Posts: 125 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Daily logger and determined! Add me here and/or on Instagram: selectfromtable
  • FaridPERU
    FaridPERU Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i need and give some motivation!
    feel free to add me!
  • drmartz55
    drmartz55 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Daily logger for 180 days straight-especially if you're over 50 and practice Yoga please add! I'm 2 lbs from goal ;)
  • banshie9
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been starting and stopping my weight loss struggle. Started again and am looking for friends to help give me the encouragement and push to stick with it.
  • Ehrmantraut
    Ehrmantraut Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :) love any extra support on our journeys!
  • kamron120
    kamron120 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to the site and welcome new friends for support and motivation. Please feel free to add me! :D
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi, happy to have some more positive friends to help keep me motivated.