Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• melissannis
    melissannis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have a contest with my friend to lose the most weight - healthfully. Need all the support I can get :smile:
    - Friend me!

Melissa
  • davemacdonald1
    davemacdonald1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yo! Don't let the block on my profile pic fool you!
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Samgrim91
    Samgrim91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I would love some more friends as I only know family members that use it!

Having been to the doctors on Monday and getting told I am in the Obese category for my BMI and I need to lose 17kgs (Roughly 3st) to get back to the top end of the healthy weight range I could really do with some support! :)
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Am on daily and enjoy the give and take on MFP. Am in maintenance/cut/bulk...I know, I'm a little conflicted, but it's fun!
  • jneesy
    jneesy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    pretty new on here feel free to add
  • maveserehp
    maveserehp Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends! Feel free to add!
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm down!
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Take a look and have a good one
  • kaylouiise
    Options
    kaylouiise :)
  • relaytoken
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jsthiel
    jsthiel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for ACTIVE members who are positive and clean ( profanity and suggestive comments just kills the positivity for me and I don't want to dislike my own feed!) with similar goals. I like to share what I am doing to reach my goals, motivate, post motivational ideas, ask questions, etc. I have lost 22 lbs, I have 60 lbs to go, try to stick to a mostly plant-based whole foods diet, open diary, and am fighting to overcome chronic illness (chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and possible lupus). If you think we'd make a good team just message me!
  • lepnat
    lepnat Posts: 33 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I will send out some friend requests, but am also open to getting some invites. I am pretty new to MFP (my company dietician suggested it). Some notes on me:
      45 Year-Old Male
      Been overweight most of my life
      Total stress and emotional eater (it's my drug of choice)
      Married with two kids who both have special needs (physically healthy) and an overwhelmed wife
      Gave myself Diabetes and High Cholesterol (the former still an issue, the latter a bit under control)
      Have lost about 30 lbs since mid-October (joined MFP mid-November) and have 65 or so to go.
      Main Goal - to be happy, or at least less angry and self-loathing.

I'm not really sure what I would discuss with anyone, but I know I'm a natural isolator. Figure this could be a way to get me out of my usual comfort zone and back into the real world. And some people think I'm funny, so there's that (though I think I'm funnier in person than in print).

It would be nice to talk to people dealing with challenging outside forces which drive them to seek food. That's always been my modus operendi, and there's plenty of stress for me right now to fight through.

Thanks!
  • c_aw
    c_aw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Meeeee. I'm a dedicated fitness freak. Let's be buddies :)
  • jawelding
    jawelding Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends :)
  • Eat_Sleep_Squat
    Eat_Sleep_Squat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new here and could use some motivational friends :smile:
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • CatLady1309
    Options
    Feel free to add :D x
  • bumblebuzz94
    Options
    Heeey! Feel free to add me :) I have a little way to go, looking for friends to do this journey with!