Replies

• eminemstan
    Options
    I want more friends :))))
  • Sassiesue86
    Sassiesue86 Posts: 21 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lookin for other mom friends lookin to lose those last 10 lbs!
  • eminemstan
    Options
    Yes please
  • brucewayne48910
    brucewayne48910 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    <<< 40 days ( and counting) and 15 lbs lighter.. Feel free to add me !
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    We all need friends hey....I'm active everyday so add if you wish☺
  • mustbeararity
    mustbeararity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! :D
  • llindgren8
    Options
    I canceled weight watchers and rejoined MFP. Please send me friend requests.
  • Penny20144
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Hel
    SatiaRenee wrote: »
    Me too! I almost gave up on MFP because so many of my friends were inactive and not leaving comments but I really want this to work for me so I'm hoping to add some new friends. I was hit with some bad health news over the summer so I definitely need to be encouraged and I promise encouragement with no judgment in return.

Hello I just joined this week and my daughter told me about my fitness Pal and I want to take my health very seriously and finely want to lose this weight and I don't want to have any excuses. So how are you doing with your food? and are you able to work out? I can't work out that much because I hurt my knee in October and it's still giving me a hard time. But I'm not letting that affect me from losing weight. When it comes to working out I can do a little and everything counts. Keep up the good work because at the end of the day we have to love ourselves and we can do this so you go girl and before the summer comes we are going to look fantastic! Have a Merry Christmas! My name is Penny
  • Yielding2no1
    Yielding2no1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    looking for more friends! I'm trying to get back on track before the new year
  • Penny20144
    Options
    jspanman wrote: »
    Yes please! Anyone? :)

Well I just joined and I'm really getting motivated to finally do something for myself. So how are you doing with your diet and exercise? Every little change to the positive is a good thing. So when you do something good tell yourself you are so proud of you. Because at the end of day we have to love ourselves. So you got this so keep going! I hurt my knee in October and it's a struggle to workout but I do what I can and I tell myself you done good. And I've been using my calories the healthy way. You can have fun with your meals there are so many ideas out there and that makes life exciting. Have a Merry Christmas~
  • fifimacdonald417
    Options
    PCOS also and need friends
  • Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Add me?!
  • Penny20144
    Options
    rgibson53 wrote: »
    Hey!! Feel free to add me. I'm struggling to lose.

Hi, So it's the holidays and the holidays can be the worse time to be dieting. But I have struggles in the food area and I'm not suppose to have sugar or anything fun. When I do have those things it's like being on a rollercoaster ride that can crash which isn't good. But I'm doing good right now. The thing for me is that if I don't put sugar and regular flour in my system I don't grave it at all. So now I just started this program and it's going good and I struggle with working out because lucky me hurt my knee but it's good because I have decided enough is enough. I have goals and I've set forward to knowing that this summer will be better. And at the end of the day we have to love ourselves. So how are you doing with your program? I don't mind if you write me back I can be a support for you. Do you workout? Have you lost anything. Remember you are beautiful that's what we need to tell ourselves. Everyday when you get up say I'm doing something positive for me today. Write back and let me know how you are doing ok. Have a Merry Christmas. Penny
  • lindacollins78
    lindacollins78 Posts: 44 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Could always use a few more friends :)
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey - Feel free to add =-) xx
  • MartinOsier
    MartinOsier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am an active runner and looking for more friends. Preferably between the ages 20-40 or runs all the time.

Feel free to add but please include a short message.
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options
    always looking for friends!!! add away!!
  • peartwray
    Options
    Hello all...I definitely need support.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.

Win!

I'm more of a herd person (horses/ponies) but I agree with EricSharp here.
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    add me have deleted a few that hadn't logged for 2 months!! love the gym love my horses actually fighting not to lose any more weight.. my diary is open and honest I post on my timeline errr alot!! :p