Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• violet_starfire
    violet_starfire Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am looking for new friends that use the app regularly. I am a good motivator and always incouraging. Looking for the same!

• mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, But only if you're active otherwise its a waste of time <3
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over, would love new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • MamaKortney
    MamaKortney Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am wanting some new friends that are active on here.
  • daniellesparks76
    Options
    I am new and would love new friends on here
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends on here, motivation and support is needed and will share the same!
  • colleenm487
    colleenm487 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to help keep me motivated :)
  • Ruaca
    Ruaca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a runner, love running, but need to lose weight to improve running without injury. Like people feel free to add me. I need to get serious this time! :smiley:
  • fixmyself
    Options
    I'm more focused on my eating habits, but I hope I'll incorporate some kind of exercise along the way! Feel free to add me!
  • labmom56
    labmom56 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me. How do I add people??? I have 64 days of logging in. I'm a runner(slow old fat runner). I've lost 12# and want to lost another 20-25#. Hopefully this will help my running times improve
  • mistpenn
    Options
    Hello all! Would love to have more friends because I just got started today.
  • ashleyrowlett9
    Options
    Me!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I would love to but have lost my mojo and time to log and support...
  • krympmeg22
    krympmeg22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Heyy! I am quite active, logged in every day, several times a day for 150 days straight now, and lost 20 lbs so far. Still have 30 lbs left though. If anyone wants to add me, feel free :)
  • sarcathryn
    sarcathryn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) looking to add new friends to keep me motivated! I'm 23 and have lost almost 40 pounds.
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Frriiieeennddss!!!!!!!!! In all honesty, I want friends that I can be honest with. I have a really good group of people that support me moderately (some support a lot better than others).. I can't express myself very openly because I feel like most of the friends don't approve of having struggles or not doing hardcore exercises 5-7 days a week. I am tired of having no comments on my posts, and only a few likes, when i support consistently! I know there are more people out there that I can be honest with!! I have a 120 day streak and Im very active. 5"7, 180.6 pounds currently, GW is 150. Thanks :smiley:
  • Libbster2014
    Libbster2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Back on MyFitnessPal after a years hiatus, need some new friends for encouragment. Add me
  • Back this time to stay with this thing! Needs peeps! No no not the candy..ok maybe one NO no bad. Need to drop a few pounds...like 80 or more. Add please!
  • lindacollins78
    lindacollins78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Can always use support :) Hit me up folks.
  • sweetberrywine
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for new friends who are active!