Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• moodyblondbroad
    Options
    aconsmom wrote: »
    Feel free to add me!! I would love to have support to meet my goal by May!!

• moodyblondbroad
    Options
    I gladly add you . What's your goal come
    May ? I'd love to drop @ 10 more lbs and just maintain ..
  • firedevil35
    firedevil35 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have lost 13lbs so far after 2 and half months on MFP. I could use some motivation to keep going and I will give the same:) Feel free to add
  • firedevil35
    firedevil35 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have lost 13lbs so far after 2 and half months on MFP. I could use some motivation to keep going and I will give the same:) Feel free to add

Sorry my name is Billy
  • jasonjulie4543
    jasonjulie4543 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• jasonjulie4543
    jasonjulie4543 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I love this app, it's amazing. I am currently 116 pounds down and have 31 to go. I would love to lose them by summer??????
  • fernmaddock
    fernmaddock Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been using this app just under a week, finding it very handy! My goal is to lose 4st any progress sharing and recipe ideas will be appreciated :smile:
  • ccagain
    ccagain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on for about a month and a half and am tired of only seeing just my own stuff on MFP. Group motivation would be great! Any other 40-somethings out there?
    -Cathy
  • saktap
    saktap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am hardcore Myfitnesspal User! I have lost over 100 pounds over the track of my lifestyle change. Feel free to add me!
  • Texafornia23
    Texafornia23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I love motivating and being motivated by new people.
  • IronxMaiden
    Options
    Hello! I was using another app but it was lacking, I found this one and am impressed! I am on the eastern shore of Maryland. I work out at home. I am a mother of 3 ( 17, 6 and 2). I have 70+ lbs I am beginning to shed. I am excited and motivated and would love to have friends that are as well!
  • Allisonnleigh
    Allisonnleigh Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to help motivate and support each other(: yall feel free to add me!
  • tubbytwilek
    tubbytwilek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends - I am refocused and looking to finally get this weight gone :)
    - tubbytwilek
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Add me. I would love to see everyone's progress and how they go about being fit and losing weight. ☺️
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    29 in 10 days, 193 pounds to lose. Sarcastic, fun loving, motivational guy, always looking to meet some new friends.
  • LenaEmpire
    LenaEmpire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have no friends... on here.

To be fair, it's taken me a couple of years to venture into the "Community" section.

I'm 31 and live near Leeds. I'm quite geeky, love films and alternative music. I'm currently really motivated but I guess I need support to keep that going. My main problem is that I'm a picky eater and I like snacks.
  • ck2113
    ck2113 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new here and would love some motivation and I'll certainly return the favor! Add me.
  • cillarodz91
    cillarodz91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd attempt and I'm willing to stick with it this time. I'm 23 a mother of two and all I ask is for some motivation and eating tips, strength training you name it. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people that are in the same boat as me. Let's do this thing. Whatever the goal is we got this! Don't hesitate to add me. Feel free to send a request :) I would greatly appreciate it :blush:
  • Jane_England
    Jane_England Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, people please feel free to add me. I'm in need of some motivational support. I'm getting back into a serious workout program after the holidays and being sick on and off for a month.
  • getnfitsparker
    getnfitsparker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :)