Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• tkelly2011
    Options
    ohh ohh pick me! i wanna be your friend!
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm open to more friends who complete and share their diaries!
  • MandyLion76
    MandyLion76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am always happy to make new friends!
  • Jacleepin
    Jacleepin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm down 50 pounds with 65 to go. :) Is Love to have more friends to motivate, support, and build up. We're better together! I live in Houston.
  • mdhealy
    mdhealy Posts: 15
    Options
    froma1 wrote: »
    add me!
    I don't know how to add, in either to slow with technology, or my phone is a mess. I can't find the add option.
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    How on earth do you add people from the app? Tons of weight to shift, come help me, please and thanks
  • vanessa_trendy
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• ksm747
    ksm747 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. thx
  • TimIsGonnaLose100LBS
    Options
    Lost 55 lbs so far, need to lose another 55. Doing a lot of weight lifting these days. Definitely looking for new friends :)
  • Msheather33544
    Msheather33544 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Posted 10 pages back, still want friends :)
  • rlucatero_1987
    Options
    Add please looking for motivated individuals like myself. Im 195 trying to maintain my weight and get shredded yeee!!
  • farzz
    farzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends
  • bethanr122
    Options
    Looking for new friends to keep me motivated! Please feel free to add !
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have been on mfp for around 5 years I am only starting up again and seems some of my friends are no longer active. Would love to have more friends for motivation by seeing how well you are all doing. :smile:
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I'm a horrible MFP friend :(
  • Gl3nnIV
    Gl3nnIV Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, male or female to help keep me motivated! I'm on a 3 month journey to get fit again.
  • kirstycecilia
    kirstycecilia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends on here- I think success is a lot more likely if you have people to cheer you on!
  • KarPaeForPointOh
    Options
    looking for a woman who will give me sexual favors for every 10lbs i lose :) and I'll return the favor for every 5 she loses...fair?
  • silverback1981
    Options
    Hi,

Looking for new friends to help keep me motivated!

I'm looking to lose around 3 stone, (short and stocky lad!) and raise my fitness levels to compete in Tough Mudder Yorkshire in August of this year.

Cheers,

Mark.
  • Shadowalker762
    Shadowalker762 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Good afternoon, I've been trying this tracker out for about a month, along with a new fitbit I've had for a week. Looking for friends to share ideas and and exchange motivations. If you hit me up I'll share my morning mud recipe if your interested.