Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• kucoro
    Options
    I'm 29 years old, originally from Japan, currently live in Denver, Colorado.
    5'2" and trying to lose 10+ pounds by calorie control and workout 3 times a week.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
  • davemacdonald1
    davemacdonald1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ex pro hockey player, current fat guy!
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I cuss some, and talk about sex some, but I am generally a nice guy. If you cna deal with that, send me a FR.
  • Poppy_Joe
    Options
    Who couldn't use more friends!?
  • addict15
    Options
    Hola everyone send me requests I don't mind...
  • I am New would love some friends
  • missnekstreats
    Options
    Hello all i'm new to this still learning how it works. I would love to have New friends because after all new friends equal motivation motivation equals weight loss weight loss equals happiness :D So feel free to add me and i'll be sure to do the same.
  • szimmerman15
    Options
    Always up for support !
  • Beast4242
    Beast4242 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Would like to add some other guys that lift (guys and girls both) and are big eaters to help me on my path, trying to learn how to lose weight and build muscle. Anyone is welcome though as I like to be active and love new friends.
  • mendoza7279
    Options
    Need all the support and motivation I can get! I have decided that this is the time to change the way I care for my body. No more starvation diets, fads or quick fix programs. I am looking into losing weight while becoming the strongest me I can be :wink:
  • Rehan_79
    Rehan_79 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! Rehan here. I could always uses some tips and motivation as well as sharing my own with everyone. I share my diary with friends :)
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!
    I just joined yesterdayAHHH, lol!
    Im excited but scared lol

As my daughter always says, "Strangers are just friends we havent met" ahahh a
    <3
  • bump
  • darksidesugar
    darksidesugar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • FICK_THIS_SHUT
    Options
    I just joined and have none. So no, I don't want more friends.
  • Silverlaced14
    Silverlaced14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello and Hi!
  • Sylvie856
    Options
    Hi, add me....just joined.
  • htamkels
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Shanna7373
    Options
    Add me please! I lost 75 lbs from not eating sugar, now I have 35 left to go!! Time to find great meals and exercises!