Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• TK0119
    TK0119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I got about 170 day streak, add me if you would like. I am in half marathon training now and will start lifting heavy in the spring. I have lost about 23 lbs so far with this app.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but I like new friends. People seem to come and go and some are just quiet.... every now and then fresh faces get me back on track....which is really needed at this point. :)
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but this is a new account. Would love to add some new friends.

If you are interest in becoming friends with someone that has a cunning sense of humor that pushes the edge of perversion at times, and could motivate and support you as well, feel free to add me.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    ~Charlie Chaplin
  • stephaniembartel584
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • haralynn
    Options
    I've been on here for a while but new to the community part, feel free to add me :) only have one friend, more would help keep me motivated!! Need to slim down by summer!! Anybody else don't have a lot to lose, just wanting to slim down and get rid of their nasty love handles? Haven't lost any weight yet :( but I can tell I'm getting stronger, and my boyfriend says my arms and legs look way more toned :)
  • KaydaSugar351
    Options
    Hi, I've been here before last year. Then deactivated in Jan bc of study and work life.....now I'm back decided I need this app. Feel free to add me :)
  • PDR85
    PDR85 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Always down for more friends to motivate and help advise! Do feel free to drop me a line or a FR!
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    More friends here would be great. Im 3 weeks in - looking to lose 15-20kg, and also to get super strong. so... its going to take a while
  • partind
    partind Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more friends :)
  • iamnotjess
    iamnotjess Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP a lot more and would like to make some friends on here! Feel free to add me but let me know where you came from :smiley:
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    iamnotjess wrote: »
    I have been using MFP a lot more and would like to make some friends on here! Feel free to add me but let me know where you came from :smiley:

I come from my mommy's belly!

:P
  • AmrikaR
    AmrikaR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, feel free to add me :smile:
  • I'm looking for friends for motivation... trying to get and stay active
  • megablackk1d
    megablackk1d Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me too
  • Dutchie848
    Dutchie848 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends who post daily to keep each other motivated! Especially looking for those with a lot of weight to lose or have lost a lot of weight already.
  • punkiee
    punkiee Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Add me
  • angelinenatalie
    angelinenatalie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been addicted to lifting for almost two years now, downloaded this app to help track my macros (yes, I'm that crazy person). I would love some friends to keep me motivated!
  • candylario
    Options
    Hey everyone new user here looking for friends to keep me motivated 23 and tatted ha.
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!! :)
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Toronto. I have been on MFP for 45 days now and finally filled out my profile. I have no friends but would like some.