Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• crystalDavis1
    Options
    Hello I'm New to this page looking for support and to be helpful if I can I'm trying my best to loose weight and get really healthy
  • faji2015
    faji2015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone u can add me :-)★★
  • David988
    David988 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    add me if your doing beast body :)
  • David2788
    David2788 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    been on here for about 6 weeks and would love some more friends!

Add Away!!!
  • MEWRDH
    MEWRDH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Signed up this morning. Feel free to add me!
  • kristynicole4
    kristynicole4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a 25 year old teacher from Canada. Would love more contacts!
  • irongrinder
    irongrinder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    34/m single dad from michigan, active daily on here :-) add me up!
  • Manda_Vick
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm looking to encourage and be encouraged. We've got this guys! 5'2 and finally ready to get healthy. Been working out 4 weeks with only inches lost and realized I can't eat what I want just because I'm working out...
  • dianna445
    Options
    hey everbody!! :) I'm new to MFP and I would like to have some new friends for motivation and fun. Feel free to add me! :)
  • phillipdean299
    phillipdean299 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm down for some more motivation!
  • GintleSpirit
    GintleSpirit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm DJ, in Arizona. Just signed up, wanting to lose 10lbs. Friend me if you want to.
  • kjos2016
    kjos2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Kathryn in SW Florida. I just started and have 110 lbs to lose. Looking for more friends to keep each other motivated. Add me!
  • Krystal_86
    Krystal_86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add Me Always Looking For New Friends!
  • vvictoriaa7
    vvictoriaa7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    THE STRUGGLE IS REAL! need help and motivation to lose the weight and keep it off!! Add me! My weight loss journey has been so up and down! But in back, let's do this!!!!
  • katyy401
    katyy401 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 21 F 5'0, 5 days into keto and loving it. Looking to lose about 20 pounds. I will be logging daily so feel free to add me!
  • StephJC81
    StephJC81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends/motivators! Would love people who have similar goals. I'm aiming to lose 80-90 pds. Thanks and looking forward to cheering you on as well! :)
  • jenmountain2
    jenmountain2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Always looking for others to stay motivated with. I have a goal of around 25 lbs to lose :)
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Looking for more active friends. I'm at maintenance and just trying to eat healthy and improve my fitness level. I'm big into triathlon (and each separately), kayaking, scuba diving, tennis, weight lifting, and anything active and fun. Add me, please!
  • IssaMaeSalsa
    Options
    Looking for friends with similar goals for support and motivation! :smiley: Feel Free to add me!