Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am just starting and need to lose 90 pounds so I could really use friends to help keep me on track so feel free to add me.
  • purpleorchid677
    Options
    I am down. Just recently started this site for the second time. It works everyone. Lost 60 lbs with it.
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I used to send friend requests to people who have asked in the past, but then no one adds me lol!
  • sparty5
    sparty5 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Tried this last year without friends and it did not go well. Starting back up again and ready to do it right this time! Feel free to add me
  • crm519
    crm519 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi new here by way of my new trainer. She made me download this and so far so good. Would love some people to help keep motivation going and I can do same!
  • briannalaird97
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm looking for fun happy people who can help motivate me to lose 20kilos. Really want to build a support network instead of being told by everyone I won't be able to do it.
  • ForgottenEmmie
    Options
  • fitzndizzyspells1980
    fitzndizzyspells1980 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    70 day streak!! Loving the support so please add!!
  • nsyeirli
    nsyeirli Posts: 2
    Options
    Just started MFP today.. and looking forward to lose 32 kgs by October 2015.. :o:o:o ... Hope your determination will be my motivation.. feel free to add.. ;););)
  • wendyba626
    Options
    Right on!! Add me.
  • got2Bdetermined
    got2Bdetermined Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Go for it if you wish... Add mr
  • got2Bdetermined
    got2Bdetermined Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Go for it if you wish... Add me
  • aliciamariehall3
    Options
    Looking for friends for motivation. I have a long journey ahead of me n can sure use some help.
  • aliciamariehall3
    Options
    Looking for friends for motivation. I have a long journey ahead of me n can sure use some help.
  • luccyliu
    luccyliu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • shreyashiganguly
    shreyashiganguly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Friends please :)
  • davidshaw20102010
    davidshaw20102010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • 2ndTime85
    Options
    I lost in 2012, maintained in 2013 and gained in 2014.. 2015 still gaining so time to do this again! feel free to add me :)
  • Batmani
    Batmani Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If your crazy enough to do so, add me! :]