Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Feel free to add I'm new to the sight :)
  • cjbaby1978
    Options
    I am looking to add friends. I am new to all this so would be great to have people to chat with
  • rockit21
    rockit21 Posts: 1
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• drs64
    drs64 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want more friends!
  • samanthakay43
    Options
    My name is Samantha.
    I am 24 years young and I am on here looking for friends to add me on here!! I am newly married and wanting to start a family.I recently was told by my doctor that I would never be able to get pregnant or have a healthy pregnancy if I didn't loose weight. I am currently weighing in at 278lbs and I want to loose 120lbs.... I need to be encouraged. people that will encourage me to keep up my work outs and. Clean eating habits. I've been a mfp member for a while now but never stick to it. Add me!! I am here for you too!!
  • kelseyhunt9
    kelseyhunt9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request! <3
  • youtubie
    youtubie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking for active friends who share their diaries... I'll show you mine if you show me yours lol :p
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll take some new friends!
  • cupcakewars1983
    Options
    Hey all, I'm a 32 year old mamma of 3 from Australia. I like food and I hate exercise but I'm looking to change my mindset to get fit and healthy. I plan on making smaller portions, healthier choices and lifting (love lifting - hate cardio... dear god don't make me RUN!!!). If anyone wants to add me to help me kick my *kitten* then go ahead, I need it!

Cupcake xx
  • mccann3800
    mccann3800 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, I need some motivators :smile:
  • DustinYourEyes
    Options
    I've lost 19 pounds in two months. Now I'm looking to expand my support network! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've been here since November. I've found some incredible support and motivation here!
  • sara_b0702
    sara_b0702 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off MFP but am hoping this time to stick with this time!

I'm 24 living in PA, USA and trying to lose weight after a few years of yo-yo dieting and recovering from a pervasive ED I suffered from for 8 years. I need to change my lifestyle and my relationship with food
  • laurapeers1
    laurapeers1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some friends :-)
  • 0Amra
    0Amra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I could use some new active friends :) I've been using MFP for a while, took a bit of a break after losing 100 lbs. I maintained my weight during that time and now I'm back to drop another 20-30 lbs.
  • detroitmommy
    detroitmommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I've been on MFP for around a year now but I had a little downtime while I was ill and dealing with a blood pressure/kidney problem. I am getting back on track now but unfortunately almost all my friends dumped me while I was sick. It sucks logging in and seeing such little activity. Sooo I'm looking for some new supportive friends!

I need to lose quite a bit & I'm dealing with PCOS so occasionally I do low carb (in case you can relate). I will be here a while! Please feel free to add me no matter what stage you're in.. I like to have ppl to look up to as well as peers. Thanks!
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time I lost 60 lbs on here. 2 years ago, for reasons I'm unsure of, I stopped tracking and soon fell into old habits and gained all 60 back. :(

I'm back and looking for friends to kick my butt if I slack off again. I've already lost 16lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • labeastette
    labeastette Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm pretty active on here!
  • casswright1
    casswright1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Please add me :smile: xxx