Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• lindaabble
    Options
    i want friends who want to lose 25~30 lb together. let's push each other to do the exercise 30 mins everyday!
  • alana050712
    Options
    Please add me. It's always nice to have friends that are doing the same thing as you.
  • kerndog87
    kerndog87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me
  • mpuebla0925
    mpuebla0925 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I've been using mpf for years. I'm so close to reaching my first goal of triple digits lost. But I've lost a lot of people who used to use this. They either just don't log on or they hit a tough spot and put their diet on hold. But one thing I noticed are even the little comments or likes to those daily updates can pick someone up and keep them motivated. That's what I'm looking for. If that's what you're looking for too...motivation, giving and receiving, :D well nice to meet ya
  • TheOtherBoleyn
    Options
    Add me, anyone.
  • nonamesleft18
    Options
    Add me. Just downloaded this app yesterday. Want to get tone by 1st day of summer. Help me not to fall off the motivational wagon.
  • JenkinsCrew04
    JenkinsCrew04 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well. Always looking for new friends. Just starting my journey!
  • rkulich
    rkulich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Looking to add some new friends. Been using mfp for 3 years and have lost and kept off about 50 pounds. I log daily and my diary is open. Be warned, if you add me and stop logging I will send you messages telling you to get back at it...
  • nick1701d
    nick1701d Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to share some mutual encouragement! Please feel welcome to add me as well!
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Add!
  • tammyjoymccrea
    tammyjoymccrea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I recently joined and am very motivated to lose 15lb. I love to eat "clean", log daily and do my best to get sweaty at least once a day! ;)

Would love to connect with like-minded, positive people on a similar journey!
  • kathytarvin
    Options
    Is live more friends to help with motivation! You're welcome to add me! :smiley:
  • kathytarvin
    Options
    I'd love more friends to help with motivation! You're welcome to add me! :smiley:
  • Sbivens2383
    Sbivens2383 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • nclancy14
    nclancy14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me just started :)
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends! 41 year old, mom of 3, trying to lose those last 15lbs now (15 gone since the beginning of the year. I log every day and go to a crossfit class 4 times a week. My diary is open :smile:
  • t2smith2013
    Options
    Hey all, I'm looking for some friends to help motivate me, hold me accountable and offer advice!! If you're looking for the same thing add me :) !!
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    did i do this before? add me! I could always use more friends
  • loxottica
    loxottica Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm a mommy of 2 boys <3 and I need to lose 40lbs.. looking for new friends to help and motive each other.
    (ps. thats not my profile pic thats what I would love to look like) !

add me! :D
  • marcozane
    marcozane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    45y/o Gay guy looking for others to motivate & exchange ideas.

Lost 10 kilos but finding it very hard to lose & maintain the last 2 kilos that I want to lose.

Currently living in Madrid but moving back home to London in May.