• Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • nikbeths
    nikbeths Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm looking to make some new friends to help keep motivated and help motivate you! I've lost the first 10 pounds and am looking to lose 20 more.

Add me and we can help get there together.
  • flexcoe
    Options
    Add me :D I would love to have other motivators to help me ( and vice versa ) get back into fighting shape!
  • MamaG1313
    MamaG1313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Need friends? Add me!
  • BobJ19956
    BobJ19956 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose some weight and get in better shape. Would love to connect with new friends, especially all the baby boomers out there. I'm 62, widowed, and live on the east coast. Thanks!
  • Unbreakablesoul88
    Options
    Me!! need motivation :D
  • LeniRabbit70
    LeniRabbit70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends on here to help each other with motivation. Feel free to add.
  • pinkbabi2014
    pinkbabi2014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am having trouble adding people, I have the app on my iPad but also like viewing via Internet browser on iPad, if I click add on someone's name it takes me to the app where I cant find people.
    I am new to MFP lost 13 kilos last year, with a fitness trainer, changed job, and sitting around due to job a lot, need to kick my butt into gear again as weight creeping back on! :(
  • LindsayLifts90210
    Options
    I'm Lindsay, 19. Brand new to the site and looking for friends :)
  • KittieKatye
    KittieKatye Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! First off, I want to say, congrats to each of you on your journey. But, I would like to try to keep my friends full of ladies around my age and close to the same goals. So here is a little about me, and you can add me if you feel we could be journey buds!

I am 24 years old with NO children. (I understand once you have kids, things can be trickier or different because, come on, you just grew a human in there!) I have been overweight most of my life, with every few years I'll jump on board, lose a lot and feel great, and then I keep falling off. This is the first time I've ever been above 300lbs. I stand 6' tall, I had gotten up to 310, but I'm within a few days of getting back to the 290s. (Cutting out cookies and soda make a big difference, fast!) I had used MFP before and did very well, I got within the 230s when I started at 298. Here I am, again... I try not to beat myself up over it because it's in the past, and we are here right now. I am an advocate to love your body no matter what state or stage you are in, because we are human, not robots. I feel that I'm very positive, and I enjoy liking and commenting on statuses with words of encouragement! I do look at diaries, and I try to give good feedback, advice and ask questions.

I think that's about it... I suppose I don't have much of a "why" other than I am starting to feel the aches and pains again of being overweight for my bones and joints. I have a niece and nephew (and another niece on the way!!!!) that I want to be able to play with and crawl around with and be an inspiration to them as a whole person. (And let's get real, the giant floral and shapelessness of the overweight fashion industry is just awful.)
  • sarahb2023
    Options
    more people keep me accountable!
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends!!.....I think seeing the success....and struggles of others only make me understand I am not alone!.....Inspiration comes form everywhere!

Women or Men......I accept all!...well....unless you are creepy hahaha!
  • alliegator89
    alliegator89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends!
  • OneDaySlimCrys
    Options
    Yes!!! Please!!! I need some friends that will put my *kitten* in check!!! I'm 5'8 and overweight.. That rhymed!
  • Eddie718
    Eddie718 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    add me i have hit an upward swing and could use some tips on getting back into full diet
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I recently climbed back onto the wagon after eating horrendously for the last year...I'm almost back to my starting weight and I'm coming back with a renewed sense of purpose and a new commitment. Add me!
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I haven't been tracking well this year and some of the weight I lost crept back. In that time a lot of my friends dropped off as well, so I'd love some new ones!
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Me! I lost 43 pounds this year until I lost motivation in August and gained some of it back. Now I'm back and determined to lose the rest of my weight!
  • christmas435
    christmas435 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! We can help keep each other motivated