Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• PeasAndHappiness
    PeasAndHappiness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :) Deleted an old (3.5 years old) account and am starting fresh with different goals this time. I love to run and am keen on gaining strength, and would be happy to have folks to chat with and encourage along our various ways!
  • ca11iefaye
    ca11iefaye Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! We could always use a little extra motivation, right? I am doing my best to stay committed this time and have so far succeeded in losing 22 lbs in the past 3 months! Still have quite a bit more to go as well as build muscle and tone but I don't have many friends that use MFP. Let's help each other to stay motivated and accountable! :)
  • slimmingsamx
    slimmingsamx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been on here a couple of weeks and would love some new friends for motivation and diary inspiration. Im 28, Female from the UK. Currently doing T25 each day.
  • Orochimarusi
    Orochimarusi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just lost 25 lbs and now maintaining:) Crazy workouts are my drug. Feel free to add me!
  • marcyleighb
    marcyleighb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have blood pressure issues and need to eat healthier and lose weight!
  • adwhite42
    adwhite42 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Got like 30lbs to lose. Been struggling all my 24 years of life. Let's get it now :)
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends; I am new.
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm always looking for supportive and motivating friends!! :)
  • clhenderson2
    clhenderson2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP but I have not devoted myself to using it because the lack of motivation and non support. But I'm back and ready to change my lifestyle to improve my health and get my body back.

therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Murmix
    Murmix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am always looking for motivating and positive friends.
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)

Add me whether you're a runner, a lifter, a soccer player, young, old, male, female. As long as you're motivated!

One restriction though, if you are a friend collector (e.g. 200+ friends), just don't send me a FR. I'd rather know my friends personally. Thanks
  • Bekzie82
    Bekzie82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been using the app for a while but only found the community today.
  • MagnoliaNY
    MagnoliaNY Posts: 2,049 Member
    Options
    MagnoliaNY wrote: »
    Feel free to add me Pals!!

• jennie5256
    jennie5256 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends. I only have 2. I've been using the app for a couple of years but just got back into it. Thanks
  • jessicakay78
    Options
    Feel free to add and fitbit users welcome.
  • katie2013p
    katie2013p Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is katie from mundelein illinois and ive been apart of my fitness pal for 36 days and i desperatly need motivation and support. Please add me. Thanks
  • ryckryck
    ryckryck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to offer support as well as received. Please add me. If you are using FitBit, that's a plus... Thanks.
  • rontafoya
    rontafoya Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've been on this site for about 2 years and had no idea there was a "community." I just tracked calories etc.
  • claire2786
    claire2786 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me guys :))
  • VickiLown34
    VickiLown34 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too :-)