Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• scrunchy1
    scrunchy1 Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Very late to this party but Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more friends for accountability, motivation and advice!
  • DanciaKS
    DanciaKS Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! Restarting!!
  • summersundries
    summersundries Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm getting back on track and the first 3 weeks have been going well. But I'm getting bored of only ever seeing my own stats on my homepage. Want to add some friends. I'm trying to go from 210 to 150 in about 1 year. So far I've got 7 pounds down and feeling a lot better.
  • LittleMissMissy6
    LittleMissMissy6 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Id love to have some new interactive friends. I like to get to know those on my list. Keeps motivated, inspired and coming back! :)
  • Blair323
    Blair323 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please add me could use as much support as I can get.
  • Rames221
    Rames221 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, guys! I just recently started using MFP again to keep track of my weight. It's nice to see a lot of other people working hard to achieve their fitness goals, so feel free to add me. It helps keep us all driven! Good luck, ya'll! :smiley:
  • RachaelBrook929
    RachaelBrook929 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Always good to have new friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • NeliusPT
    NeliusPT Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me! I do my best to keep you motivated, Inspired and Give information on becoming your best self!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I've never seen a diamond tinthe fleeessshhhh :)
  • imthekas
    imthekas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! 260lbs trying to get to 200lbs. Trying to lose the "i quit smoking so i eat every thing in sight" weight.
  • Adiva4Lyfe79
    Adiva4Lyfe79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Day MFP's,

Definitely not new to MFP, used it a few years back and fell off the wagon completely :( . Currently back and focused, i need to get this weight off for good and live a healthier lifestyle. I am a Brooklyn girl (NYC born and raised) now residing in NC, self employed and i can't stand my man's metabolism, it's faster than the speed of lightening and he makes me sick lol :s All jokes aside, i am looking to add motivated people for that extra push. I am a cool person, i try to stay positive and i enjoy laughing and making others smile as well. Add me if you have similar views. Thanks for reading!!! B)
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • rchavez1990
    rchavez1990 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You want to be a better you, right?
    Stay motivated, don't give up!

Feel free to add me.
  • 1971ferr
    1971ferr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this. So I would love to be part of a chat community. In all the honesty and posting. topping the scale at 250, There is no longer time to waste. I am very focused and have a huge hormonal struggle with huge amounts of cortisol and testosterone. So I have done gluten free and vegan with no success.

Success for me, I am down 15 pounds this month, 20 since December and I have modified a few things. I am doing Paleo solution with no diary, no nuts and/or berries. Simply as I have had sensitivities to these foods all my life but not a true anaphylaxis and I ate them. Since eliminating all this things, I no longer feel puffy, no chronic pain and best of all no sinus issues, my head is clear. I feel that I am finally on the right track.

Interested in chatting anyone, add away
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 45lbs so far, I try to post a message of encouragement everyday, and post on progress and feelings often. I try really hard to stay on track, and love seeing words of encouragement on my posts, and wall.
  • MrsVierkant
    MrsVierkant Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 641 of logging onto MFP. I've been working on maintenance for about 16 months. My diary (no special diet, just regular food) is open. I exercise almost daily, and I hope I can provide support to others using MFP. Friend me if you're interested!
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends. I post frequently and like to get to know pals.
  • DarrellDavid
    DarrellDavid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Always in need of good mfp friends. Add me.
  • arl0310
    arl0310 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for making new motivational friends on here. Used this a while back, now I'm back at it determined to finish what I started this time and reach my goals. Feel free to add me :)
  • Jimsterintexas
    Jimsterintexas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can all help each other out.