Replies

• Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i am on fitbit too!! https://www.fitbit.com/user/2ZB5J4
  • Drakhan
    Drakhan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been on MFP forever off and on but I've just used it for tracking. It might be fun to try it with some other people to make me work harder.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Tonya_Michelle1984
    Tonya_Michelle1984 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP but I haven't been on here in 5 months (explanation below) and I'm in need of new supportive friends. Feel free to add me!

(3 days ago) 1st time logging in after 5 stressful months and I'm happy to see I still have a few friends on here. ♡ I never explained to anyone why I fell off but here goes.... On November 16, 2014 @9:30am I got the worse knock at the door any wife would ever want to answer. My husband was shot in the head while pulled over on a county road at work. I won't go into details but I will let everyone know he is alive and doing AMAZING! We are a little over 5 months in and FINALLY back home. After having to up root and move to Dallas (90 miles) for him to get the best care and rehab @ Baylor Institution of Rehabilitation. So giving the situation and all the stress I couldn't focus on me during that time. My 100% focus was on my husband and his needs. But now that we are home and he's slowly going back to work it's time for me to jump on this workout wagon and healthy eating again.

Wow, glad hubby is well and home!

Friend request sent x

Thank you!

• timmyttt0418
    timmyttt0418 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on here everyday, all day!
  • Tonya_Michelle1984
    Tonya_Michelle1984 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP but I haven't been on here in 5 months (explanation below) and I'm in need of new supportive friends. Feel free to add me!

(6 days ago) 1st time logging in after 5 stressful months and I'm happy to see I still have a few friends on here. ♡ I never explained to anyone why I fell off but here goes.... On November 16, 2014 @9:30am I got the worse knock at the door any wife would ever want to answer. My husband was shot in the head while pulled over on a county road at work. I won't go into details but I will let everyone know he is alive and doing AMAZING! We are a little over 5 months in and FINALLY back home. After having to up root and move to Dallas (90 miles) for him to get the best care and rehab @ Baylor Institution of Rehabilitation. So giving the situation and all the stress I couldn't focus on me during that time. My 100% focus was on my husband and his needs. But now that we are home and he's slowly going back to work it's time for me to jump on this workout wagon and healthy eating again.
  • cruzsmommy08
    cruzsmommy08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been losing weight on my own but the past few months I've gained a lot of weight and I need some support. Thanks! :)
  • ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I need active friends
  • IIG700
    IIG700 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • SamanthasFitnessLog
    SamanthasFitnessLog Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also on Fitbit; send me a PM! :)
  • saff12
    saff12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey everyone I'm just starting out been using mfp for 4 days now always interested in friends for mutual support etc ☺
  • urbanhippy1
    urbanhippy1 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the forum- looking for friends to share inspiration, advice and recipes! Add me!
  • awebb132
    awebb132 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could always use more motivation and friends :)
  • andrewjohnston92
    andrewjohnston92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Any daily loggers, feel free to add me!
  • kingjulian101
    kingjulian101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Definately need more help and support anyone welcome to add!
  • yelsdod
    yelsdod Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a returner to MFP. I would really like some friends to be inspired and inspire.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • gallagherkc
    gallagherkc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Looking for some active friends to keep me motivated!! Thanks
  • nealsland
    nealsland Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me. Approaching 25lbs lost
  • danibopp
    danibopp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time sticking with food logging... But I know it helps me achieve the best results! Anybody out there that wants to help support eachother don't be shy to add or even message! I love sharing workouts or recipes! :smile: