Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• VFLBerserker
    VFLBerserker Posts: 13 Member
    Always looking for new friends. 6 weeks in on my journey to lose weight and be a happier me. Everyone's welcome to send a friend request.
  • alexanderprusc
    alexanderprusc Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! Looking for more motivating friends
  • laurmacdougall
    laurmacdougall Posts: 62 Member
    I love new friends!!
  • CaliBluSTR
    CaliBluSTR Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. Always good to have friends that are supportive. Just starting out again myself.
  • marksuh
    marksuh Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add.
  • chetan04
    chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
    You can add me, getting back on the track. Been here for 400+ days
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Hey yall :) Feel free to add me! I am here for you on your journey!! Let's do itttt
  • AlyssaSupernova
    AlyssaSupernova Posts: 45 Member
    edited May 2015
    You know how it goes: The more, the merrier! More friends=more motivation :smiley: Add me!
  • acole7720
    acole7720 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! :)
  • Sandralinsalata
    Sandralinsalata Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for people to chat with. Add me :)
  • angsm84
    angsm84 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I enjoy surrounding myself with people that keep me motivated and are positive. Also enjoy working out and continuing to be healthy.
  • NauticalGypsy
    NauticalGypsy Posts: 13 Member
    Strictly motivational friends wanted, If you have an open diary that would be nice, I'm currently on a 1200 Calorie diet, My 1st goal is to lose 26lbs, 22yrs old weighing in at 166lbs currently at 5'2- looking for people who actively uses MFP and use it for the sole purpose only of fitness.

I want to know what works for people similar in physique, I'm new to this all, usually weight is not a problem but I just snowballed for me :\
  • mattycaley
    mattycaley Posts: 1 Member
    I don't have many active friends! Feel free to add. My news feed could do with some excitement and motivation.
  • rupertspenser
    rupertspenser Posts: 567 Member
    I'm always open to new friends feel free to add me.
  • nihalkp088
    nihalkp088 Posts: 2 Member
    Count Me.. ;)
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Me as well :)
  • Desteria
    Desteria Posts: 9 Member
    Add me!
  • vells123
    vells123 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! I'm on my way to achieving some health/fitness goals once and for all this year!

Aim is to be able to do a 10km run in a few months, and I want to drop down to a size 8 (UK).

But I have bad food habits some days! Need some motivational friends to share the journey to better health and fitness.

Feel free to add me!
  • rchavez1990
    rchavez1990 Posts: 32 Member
    Stay motivated, positive, and determined. Be the amazing being you are, both on the inside and the outside.
    You want to be a better you, right?

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • amberashleygetsfit
    amberashleygetsfit Posts: 31 Member
    I always need new MFP friends!!! Please add me ... Today is my last day of week one Turbo Fire (second attempt to actually finish this time) just updated my Fitbit Charge to Fitbit Charge HR ... Super excited. Please add me!!! :)