But what if we're not sexy?
  • sheltered16
    sheltered16 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like friend ... me want friend o_O
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have been where you are...and lost 35 lbs in 6 months. That is just 1 lb per week...but look at the change. Did this for my 1 and 3 year old sons and my beautiful wife....and got my life back together.

I know how to win...

ggex6jcr9mra.jpg

Currently part of the Aesthetic Revolution. Add me for meal prep and body building tips. And know matter hard hard you think this is...just keep telling yourself...

"We're all gonna make it Brah!"

7ppzirzam7or.jpg

• dannihawk
    dannihawk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI! Danielle here from Upstate NY (albany), 34. I would love a support team for encouragement. Add me id u'd like
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I just started on here again about a week ago. I started a diet on February 25, 2015 so far I have lost 35 lbs just trying to keep going!!
  • lexis1960
    lexis1960 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new n I want friends so that we could motivate one another!!
  • jemzyw01
    jemzyw01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    add me . i been on a week and i love it!
  • jacameron977
    jacameron977 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone
  • TheAmbitiousGirl
    TheAmbitiousGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Curently 209lbs lost 70 before MFP, looking to loose about 40 lbs and tone up! Add me if Yu have similar goals
  • benashcraft98
    benashcraft98 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Any one can add me I've lost 8 pound since I started MFP. Hoping to lose 40-50 more.
  • omgitztmarie
    omgitztmarie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please ADD ME!!
  • Simply_Yulz
    Simply_Yulz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Gonna try to stay motivated and use this religiously!! Need to lose a good 50!!! Add me!!! And if you have a jawbone UP add me ysawczak@gmail.com
  • kbev147
    kbev147 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! I need some serious motivation! I lost just over 20lbs using MFP a couple of years ago but most of it has found me again!! Now looking to lose around 26lbs and need some support to keep me going!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. ..just introduce yourself. Have.a good one B)
  • clhenderson2
    clhenderson2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Anyone welcomed to add me. I love motivating and supporting others. I like to check in on MFP friends to keep them on their goal.
  • inkslingerCO
    inkslingerCO Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm here and back at it! New name, New life, New goals!! Ready for some new friends and mutual motivation! Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm a great cheerleader :)
  • Soft_Angel
    Soft_Angel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im new here looking to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me so we can support each other!!!
  • jellybelly1992
    jellybelly1992 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want a army of motivating people on my.friends list. Let get this started! :)
  • nhhow
    nhhow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    But late posting now as I'm not sure anyone will see this, but feel free to add me!