Replies

• wdjeeves90
    wdjeeves90 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll always accept new friends :)
  • mesmerize35
    mesmerize35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ok I'm new, I need friends to help me through this process. How can I add friends? and any one is free to add me
    If you click on there name it will give you the friend option :) Good Luck on your journey!
  • mesmerize35
    mesmerize35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The weekends are Super Hard for me with Family and Friends visiting... Good Drinks & Food!!! :neutral: If you need support like I need support around these times....Add Me :blush:
  • pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Baxk again on MFP. Anyone is welcome to add me , good luck on your journeys. .
  • aprilt481
    aprilt481 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • olskool2245
    olskool2245 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• olskool2245
    olskool2245 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    jonteag57 wrote: »
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• aprilt481
    aprilt481 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • cdb604
    cdb604 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello to all, always looking for friends for support and motivation fairly new here but have been tracking like crazy
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yes. This is my two year away, back to it attempt. I know I'll need another hernia surgery again at the end of summer (I should have it sooner but can't do it until late summer) but until then I want to get in great shape, lose weight and I hope to heal faster by being in shape.... Sooooo, I would love to have more friends to kick me if I do have surgery and don't come back .... Or if I quit because of the hernias bothering me.
  • LittlemissPear
    LittlemissPear Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends who log every day :smiley:
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • joest73
    joest73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends. I've been active on MFP since 8/14. Lost 40 lbs.
  • aerchemist
    aerchemist Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Would love some other moms who are trying to get in better shape ... Brand new and no friends yet. Good luck all!
  • WtfGee
    WtfGee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends! Haha, looking to lose fat and gain some muscle (isn't everyone lol) I've fallen off the wagon a couple times before but I'm back and ready to go now!! :D
  • Endomorphin_Man
    Endomorphin_Man Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need friends or support. My diary is public and I'm big on hitting those macros!
  • danielpagan34
    danielpagan34 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me I've got plenty tips and been on this journey for years!
  • apoteat5
    apoteat5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I definitely need friends and motivation! I'm down 7lbs and want to continue. It's difficult dieting in general but trying to change your life is harder than I expected! I'm all in!
  • lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the FR's so far, you guys are a really friendly bunch, not really up on social network stuff so thanks to those that have helped me out.