Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• JessicaJFries
    JessicaJFries Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just joined to 200 club. Looking for serious weight loss and I'm very motivated. Been with it for a little over a month now and lost 18lbs. Looking to loose about 100 more.
    I need all the help and support I can get on here. Please add me if you are a positive and supportive person. Thanks!
  • cessvee
    cessvee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends
  • DanielleH1708
    DanielleH1708 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Have had this app before but have it again and this time serious of losing weight. 27 year old just had my second child and I'd like to lose 50+ lbs. would love friends and support. Thank you all and good luck to everyone and their personal goals ;)
  • dragonflydreamer94
    dragonflydreamer94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in recovery from Bulimia with Restrictive Tendencies. I am looking for people to share my journey with me to a healthy weight loss. I am currently just above 200 pounds, 5'5 and looking to be 125 pounds. Please add me if you are interested :-)
  • Jhowell524
    Jhowell524 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting up again with this app. Looking for friends to help me stay motivated and who wants to lose weight. I am also building muscle but need that push on the cardio to see a significant loss. I'd you're interested I'm here to help you with you're journey too! Wish everyone the best on there goals.
  • Abe178
    Abe178 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello. A little social network challenged but folks on MFP seem friendly and helpful so I will give it a try. Thank you.
  • firstprimex
    firstprimex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, would appreciate some new friends on here.

I used this a lot about two years ago; lost 65lbs and then stopped and kept my weight stable until recently. I Just started up again about a month ago and I've lost another 15lbs and am trying to get fit. Most of the friends I had back then no longer use the app so my feed is pretty dead, and I'd love to get a few new interesting faces to travel this road with me. I also Just joined a gym for the first time in a few years and I'd love to have some friends that could encourage and help me out if I need it, there's a lot that I'm a bit apprehensive about. Also, I'm always open for a chat or giving advice if anyone who adds me ever wants or needs some.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I am a friendly dog.
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am always looking for new friends to motivate and be motivated! I post everyday and have lost about 60lbs already! My story is on my About Me section if anyone is interested. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Kerry211168
    Kerry211168 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for weight loss buddies in the UK, but anywhere is fine
  • WheezynFat
    WheezynFat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yes please, anyone feel free to add me
  • daftdreamer
    daftdreamer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am getting back on the MFP wagon and I could always use more friends to keep me moviated... :)
  • satansangels
    satansangels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this need to loose 6st to have a baby plus I'm getting married could use some like minded peeps I will loose this weight 3lb first week going good
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • infallibleangel
    infallibleangel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me
  • CassMom928428
    CassMom928428 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me too :smiley:
  • AngelFire404
    AngelFire404 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just over a month into a new exercise and "healthy eating" plan.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I need a kick in the tail, something to get me going again. Support would be greatly appreciated.
  • jacklfc88
    jacklfc88 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    First post on here thought I'd say hi to everyone - good to join you on MFP. Been back "on it" since Jan and making progress. Happy for anyone to add me as a friend. :)